Sportbike

well im changing gears and im looking into sportbikes. ive wanted one forever and im finally ready to squeeze the trigger. im looking for a mid 2000’s honda CBR1000 or CBR600. im also open to a kawi or a ducati. i do not want a gsxr. i have no color preference. something with some bumps and bruises is fine and actually prefered IE fairing damage and paint scrapes. im not trying to rebuild or salvage a bike so keep that ish outta here. if it has a salvage title and already inspected that fair enough. modded bikes are fine as im looking to add frame sliders, a pipe, integrated signals, power commander and lowered. i do not want anything with an extended swingarm unless its adjustable. ideally id like to spend between 4-5000 but can swing 7 if its cherry. i think i’ve covered evcerything so post up what ya got!

You should jump on this http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73609

edit- after reading more carefully this better not be your first bike

Lol @ a liter bike

I’m not gonna even bother asking the obvious questions that I’m sure Willybeen will chime in on, buy a kawi though, and kudos to saying fuck gixxers

Cant go wrong with a Honda or Kawi :tup:

that is a really nice bike but id rather spend that kind of cash on a honda. ill def keep it in mind tho :slight_smile:

bikes have flooded on CL this summer due to shitty weather. you should be able to pick one up for cheap.

you can have mine for 8k?

your pics and info doesnt seem to be loading?

oh i thought you have seen my bike before.
not really trying to sell it but…
anyway

05 speed triple.
black on black
10k miles

blue flame exhaust
power commander
pazzo levers
sargent seat
bar end mirror
undertail
frame sliders

i got a 07 r6 for sale

speed triple?

+1… i read this earlier and just bit my tongue…

I think a liter bike is a bad idea… i do <3 kawis and hondas though…

why not pick up maxwells bike?

^ huge +1, maxwell’s bike would be perfect for you

I was going to do that, but I figured maybe the op would want more info than that.

you could always come look at mine 06 r6 yellow 50th an. edition

mint 4k miles 1k worth of dealer installed stuff (windscreen,exhaust,sliders,undertail etc.)

$6000 and its yours and ill throw in a helmet. Ride it for the season and sell it come may 2010 for the same price

bryan i gave you like ten good leads!!! buy mine fool

ive got a pending sale on mine. Should be picked up this thursday.

new owner got a deal.

oh yea!!! how good of a deal… pm me fool.

well the the ones that looked like something id be interested in are either already sold or have a lein on the title :frowning: