spotted slomarrow in the camaro and mclaren workin on his mclaren and a...

caprice doin caprice things yo

and a lil to kik it up.

Timewarp to 1994 complete.

not even close 2 johns 'marro…

I don’t know why but I burst out laughing when I read this

that aint my hoopdie ,you will be seein a new ass soon though paul,theres a new cameo comin to me

caprice clownin at the vaLLey, lolz

where did ya find these pete

He takes random pictures cause hes partially retarded

the maro was on the way to work(valet) the caprice is hvcc, the altima is hvcc, and the gtp is mclaren’s

i had these on my phone over time and i figured cuz i was uploading the trailer pic so i figured i’d upload these too.

ahhh so ya are just bored as shit ,oh well ill have to change my s/n soon

18’s with a 45 series tire on a non lowered car should not exist.
there were probably 55 at one point but the cords are showing so who knows

Timewarp to 1994 complete.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

oh thats right after i shut my hood cuz you had your hands in the turbo “checking” it for me… telling me i had a vacuum leak cause there was a vaccum T in my boost controller line :clap

sunk in wheels FTW. and nice garage “floor”

yea i was checkin for shaft play.

oh and since that wastegate flap isn’t welded shut its gonna open up still from the exhaust gases.

just a lil fyi.

whats does the wastegate opening up have to do with anything… o and just a little FYI theres an xternal spring I put on there to prevent what your talking about so im well aware but thanks for the advice.

oh and the sunk in wheels are gone they were free and kept it off the rotors they fit golfs you want em?

so a spring is going to prevent exhaust gas from forcing it open?

yeah give me them.

it wont prevent it completey but my point was that attention has already been applied on that matter.

cobb job FTW