Spotted: Tuscani_Chick

I was on university blvd by the sewickley bridge when i noticed that awful car. She rolled next to me like she wanted to race then took off cause I wouldn’t waste the gasoline on racing her.

The car had an unpainted wide body kit, queer CF vader hood and super sunken in wheels. I thought her ride was painted but apparently she lied about it or there is another black chick with the same color car, same modifications and tuscani emblems too.

ohh well. I got a laugh out of it.

:rofl:

:bowrofl:

and here I thought that thing caught on fire died, or maybe I was just hoping

I saw another Tiburon with a body kit at the Taco Bell off University BLVD… Black glossy wheels, black unpainted body kit and primer all over the place.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen Tuscani Chick, but can I get cliffs on why she’s mentioned on here or why all the fuss?

hahaha

Search with the keyword Tuscani_Chick. It only takes a few threads to understand.

http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21317

I THOUGHT TUSCANI CHICS WAS BLUE AND SAID TUSCANI CHIC ON THE SIDE? I SEE IT IN FRONT OF LASERSTORM ALL THE TIME.

really? well then this car was identical to her car without the paint and orange vinyl. There was even a squirrelly looking chick driving it that wanted to roll race me in an absurd location. I guess we have a copy cat??

oh no…i hope its not a another copy cat. i do remember her car being blue i thought

Thanks, I forgot all about her…

I’ve been enlightened. Not the same car I saw today.

Its people like this that give my poor shitbox a bad name.

tuscani chick is black with a blue car.

this chick was black and the main body color was hyundai dark blue

that was probably her… with her 80 year old smokers voice, lol

:rofl:

classy of you to make fun of a girl who had a life threatening surgery on her throat

and yes I do agree her car sucks and she sucks but going after someones physical defect is AS LOW as they go…like you are perfect in teh same regards HA!