Spousal abuse

simple… yet true… i like it

God didnt put the back of your hand there for no reason

-Blkp42e

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

knock her down and tell them her do the dishes if she knows whats good for her…

:rofl:

How did I know this thread was going to turn into womanizing (however you spell it)

Connie: Dinner’s on the table.
Carlo Rizzi: I’m not hungry yet.
Connie: Your food is on the table. It’s getting cold.
Carlo Rizzi: I’ll eat out later.
Connie: You just told me to make you dinner!
Carlo Rizzi: Hey, vaffunculo, eh?
Connie: Aw, vaffunculo you!

Be a man and walk the fuck away or in last chance effort cunt punt the bitch.

Trashed and driving in OC…

When I was down there for senior week some kid got run over by a drunk driver and died

shit happens

happens all the time. I saw a big fat biker get hit by a Ranger doing about 45 on 28th Street and die when I was working the door at Buxy’s.

If someone throws a punch in anger, it’s game on regardless of sex. If you can’t control yourself in an argument, you just may need to get your ass beat.

I remember my wife getting mad at me and throwing a cup at me, the next thing she saw was a box fan coming at her from across the room. Luckily, the box fan missed or I may not have have my 3 great kids. :smiley:

I’d do it only if I could give her one of these.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/lolatthis.gif

LOL!!! +1 for F-Zero referrence

There is a big difference between punching a woman because you lack self control, and slapping a someone who shows disrespect. A controlled slap to the face can be much like smacking someone upside the head. It’s more of a “you’re out of line” stated physically rather than verbally.

This idea that there can be no physical contact is absurd. The same idiots who say that spanking children is child abuse came up with this concept.

Like in Godfather 2, Pacino was not abusing his wife, but special circumstances require special treatment, he had to slap a ho.

Verbal abuse can be far more damaging in the long term. People are way too uptight about this crap. A red mark on your cheek will go away in a few hours. Ream out a relative, and you might not talk for years. That’s easy math as far as I’m concerned.

i’m 230 lb.

if a girl does something that injures me, she’s obviously trying.

therefore, i would stop her in the quickest way possible, with the least force.

if that has to be a punch, that’s the last resort, but i wouldn’t rule it out.

:bowdown: to all of the responses so far. IB PITTSPEED WOMEN START RUNNING THEIR YAPS.

i would slap,punch only one bitch

thats darkstar

:rofl:

I kinda think this thread is funny. The thing I found most offensive was (i forget who posted it…cutty maybe) about getting spit in the face. I would have beat that bitch down. Thats the most disgusting, degrading thing you can do, I feel anyways.

Otherwise, carry on…

a fav. line of mine

“i wouldn’t hit a woman…but i’ll shake the shit of one.”

“no one is more likely to embarrass you out in a restaurant/public that a woman that knows you ain’t gonna hit her.”