Sprint HTC EVO 4G

Selling my HTC Evo 4G

http://www.htcphones.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/htc-evo-4g_1.jpg

The phone is in great condition. no scratches at all. has been protected with a case and screen protector since day one.

Phone will come in original box, with all original accessories plus some extras.

~phone will already be loaded with gingerbread OS

~two tpu phone cases one smoke gray argyle and one clear argyle
(clear case is still new in packaging)
~one new (still in packaging) anti glare screen protector (the other is still on the phone)
~2 extra batteries (3 total)
~8 GB sd card

Looking to get $250 firm (can’t sell phone until friday at the earliest)

If interested, just PM me since I don’t come on here much anymore.

thanks

Full specs can be found here:

lmk what you think of the 3d by comparison.

lol…love how you know exactly what im doing

ill def let ya know though :slight_smile:

<3

Well, if its not a noticeable improvement (outside of 20% more processor what else is there?) then I’ll stick with my EVO and buy yours for the wife.
Or, if its the next best thing to beer flavored nipples, Ill upgrade and give the wife my current EVO

ILYSM

Aaron I’ll take this if nik doesnt

aight cool.

nik…so far from what i see…it will obv be the dual core processor. the 3d vid/pics (which ii couldn’t care less about, but cool concept) lack of kickstand, which im a little upset about lol…ill def miss that feature.

it has sense 3.0…and slighty bigger battery

and 5mp cam rather then the 8mp which our evo has now

those are the main differences really…it does look very similar to the original evo though.

so its your call if you wanna take it…if not, then jam its def yours.

who ever ends up taking it, i can meet up prob friday evening or sometime on sat afternoon.

dual-core processors use LESS battery, fyi

oh shhhhhhhhh

let jammers have at it. She can wait (for her own contract is up soon’ish).

anyone else id say fuck em and call dibs.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thx nick!!! if she is in dire need for a phone i have an old bb curve ive been using for years she can have