SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2 CLEAN ESN

I HAVE A MINT SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2 NEVER ACTIVATED NO SCUFFS DINGS NOTHING, COMES WITH 1GB MEM CARD, PEN, 2 BATTERYS, HOMECHARGER/ SYNC CABLE, MANUALS, LOOKING FOR BEST OFFER, EBAY SELLS AROUND 150 TO 200, IN DEPEW, TEXT 7162459730

no offense but i would take the 100 offer…i had a tp2 that i had listed for 150 here for like 6 months. finally just unloaded it for 100 about a month ago…

yea i kno what u mean, im into it for 350, the upgrade price before it dropped to 199, ill wait n see, i posted it online and i got an offer now of 150, but ill see if that goes through.

please tell me you’re kidding and didnt really pay 350… I have this phone and fucking hate it.

its kinda neat once you start flashing roms to it though.

glws.

thats what the upgrade price was before it dropped a few months later. and ive had another tp2 and from other people i have heard no issues,

i got offered 140

take it

yea im gonna , it jus sucks to think in the last few days used ones sold for 160-180, and mine hasnt been activated, jus thinking about it sucks lol

yeah it sucks but the phone is complete shit.
i HATED mine, it would freeze or fuck up multiple times DAILY.
i couldnt wait till i was able to upgrade…

i’d thank or +karma this post if I could… haha

and to the OP, toss it on ebay… you might get lucky…

They mega-blow in stock form. Mine is flashed and works great. Not the fastest thing on the planet but mine never freezes or hangs up. The big thing is flash to stock before you flash a new rom.

I have been using task29 between flashes to make sure its wiped clean. I was using mighty rom but pic mail didnt work… now i’m using sharkies rom and its pretty sweet but it eats up a ton of resources…

what rom you using?

Energy rom is the only one that I’ve found to work well. I’ve been using them for over 2 years. He tweaks and updates about twice a month, I usually reflash every couple months when there is a little bigger update.

im willing to pay someone 100 dollars to take mine from me and suffer with it for a year. i fucking hate my tp2.

yep sold it for $150