Spy Shots: ’08 Chevrolet Malibu

In the world of spy photographers, the two best allies are a long lens and a keen understanding of the law. The fact is, many automakers develop their cars in top-secret conditions - and then drive them on public roads where lensers like our Brenda Priddy lie in wait.

A recent run-in with a crew testing the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu - yes, the Malibu , not the Impala as we’ve suggested here and here - reminded Priddy that she needs to keep her eyes open, and her lawyer on speed dial:

"Gene was on the lookout for spies. He must get paid well to babysit the cars from sunset to sunrise or whenever the engineers decide to start the testing. But, legally, all the Genes in the world can’t stop us from taking pictures in public areas. But a hand over the lens can!

pic: http://www.thecarconnection.com/zoom-image.asp?/images/scrapbook/original/2388.jpg

Looks SWELL!

Your post sucks.

moved

looks like an Altima

damn you to hell corey, your edit doesn’t suck anymore, moved back.

i fixed it.

for you

BUT now my plan has been disrupted due to your dignified and malicious moderating style! we want meat that can’t be beat.

What about this?

What if it were RWD?

RWD would be sweet for an Impala.

But, sadly Chevy has some of the most mundane looking cars on the road, except or the Z06 and Cobalt SS

^ I think the word you’re looking for is ugly, not mundane. :wink:

No, they aren’t ugly, but not attractive…they are just there.

Chevy needs to get on the RWD bandwagon if they want to play with Chrysler