Spy shots of 2turboZ's New car

Glad to see another orgazmo fan…I’m gonna have to go home and watch that again tonight…lol.

I want to say it won’t haunt me at night, I want to say that defy the laws of physics obtainable with fiberglass… I want to say it doesn’t exist.

But I just know it will be here when I awake in the morning.

On-topic: That thing needs a sick set of dualies from a truck, and a huge hitch in the hatch.

god its like a trainwreck, i just can’t look away haha.

HEADTURNER FOR SURE

Are you high?!:jawdrop:

No he’s right, the first side pic, while it looks awful doesn’t do justice to the whole car.

You can’t see the dualie fenders, the twin cold-water intakes, the Darth Vader front bumper, the molded bumper-lights, more scoops, the clusterfuck interior, or the true hugeness of the wing. The only hinting at the true disasterpiece this is, is the very fact that the back wheel looks like it’s in it’s own little solar eclipse.

The power rear wing is sweet, I wanted one for the Tercelica before I realized people are stupid enough to pay a ton of money for that crap.

Just because you guys dont like it doesnt mean I am still not gonna buy it and pick up madd hott hunniez in it.

Thanks for ruining the surprise guy!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

/thread

I hate you all :frowning:

oh my fucking god, were did you find this? I saw this pos of shit the other day, that is in Myrtle beach, in the background is the Coastal Grand Mall, which is were I work. … OMFG!!!

This is exactly what I mean when I say there is ungodly ricers down here…

wow, I just noticed that.

are you serious?

:whip:

you got me, haha not proof reading owns me once again…

a quick glance from the side isn’t so bad just the rest of it REALLY hurts the eyes.