FS: DFJ's 1993 KA-T (Pics/long)!

Car is now cert/e-tested, see below

1993 Nissan 240SX Fastback (KA-T), runs 5-6 PSI

Located in Scarborough
199,000km’s on car, about 50,000km’s on OEM rebuilt KA-T, perfect compression
Red exterior, grey leather interior, moonroof
I am the 2nd owner only!
Currently wearing 4 winter tires (80%+) and teardrop wheels, comes with 7-spoke summers/Falken 512’s
Hicas still intact, power windows, basic alarm & keyless entry
Basic MP3/CD Deck
Looks close to stock, never been pulled over in 3+ years

Turbo stuff:
– T3/T4 Hybrid Garrett Turbo (360 degree thrust bearing, dual journal bearings, GT series wheel, .60 AR)
– Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
– Vortec 8:1 FMU & 300ZX Fuel Filter - keeps it nice & rich in boost (up to about 6 PSI)
– Stainless IAP Oil Lines
– Front Mount IAP Intercooler (Core measures 27" wide X 6" tall X 3" deep, overall dimensions - 33" wide X 6" tall X 3" deep)
– 2" Black Intercooler Piping
– Greddy Type RS Blow Off Valve w/ recirculation fitting & custom plumbing
– Tial 38mm Wastegate, custom recirc’d into downpipe
– IAP Equal Length Manifold
– IAP & Megan Racing Downpipe

Other Stuff:
– Custom EGR Recirculation
– 11 lb. Clutchmasters Lightened Flywheel
– ACT Stage 1 Clutch - never slipped!
– Magnum drilled rotors, Axxis front pads, Hawk rears
– 3-inch high flow cat, 2.5" custom catback w/ large resonator, OBX dual-tip muffler - exhaust is rather quiet, deep, smooth
– Less than 10,000km’s on KYB AGX shocks & Megan racing springs (marvelous stiff ride!)
– Magnecor plug wires, NGK plugs, AEM dry-flow air filter - turbo spool sounds amazing!
– RAZO black ball shift knob
– 6000K HID headlights, properly shielded and adjusted, H4 Bosch housing

Frame/rust:
– Floor HAD 2 holes after buying the car almost 4 years ago, now patched with riveted steel plates and sealant, no issues
– Frame is solid, no frame holes, no issues jacking up etc
– Some of the typical 240 rust spots & some surface rust underneath in spots: strut tower, driver’s rear mud flap area, starting door jamb rust, rust forming under hatch wing, and some more serious rust on the driver’s rocker near rear wheel well (the only visible rust on car exterior)
– Rustproofed last 2 years (Ziebart, Krown)
– Car’s frame, floors & body totally solid (no bondo etc)

Bonus:
– Car always boosts perfectly, good pull in 5th gear even, has Stewart Warner boost gauge
– Comes with AEM Uego to confirm AFR’s, and can be used for upping the boost or tuning etc (with added fuel system of course)
– Just about everything works (A/C removed though), interior is clean and factory-ish
– Always run synthetic oil and Sunoco 94
– Always warmed up & down the turbo carefully
– 240km/h speedometer
– Overall clean/shiny factory red paint
– Very close to stock appearance
– Comes with winter & summer wheels/tires, ready to roll
– Kouki tails
– Can be tuned to no end or can be daily driven as it is!

Quirks:
– Occasional idle imperfections (idle may dip when coming to a stop from time to time)
– Downpipe rattles, harmless but you can hear it revving etc.
– Passengers-side keyhole sticky
– Sound system (Infiniti factory sized speakers) weak, 1 cuts in and out sometimes, speaker covers rattle haha
– Rear wiper sometimes keeps going (until car turned off)
– Occasional mild throttle stick
– A/C removed for weight savings, and extra clearance in engine bay

Car has been certified and emissions tested, and is ready for plates and to be signed over!

Buyer also gets the Bing’s lip, 4x 80% Falken 512’s/7-spokes (summer wheels ready to go)

PRICE CERT & E-TESTED IS $6,200!

Please read entire ad carefully before any inquiries, thanks for looking!

Fancy pics with Falkens/7-spoke “summer” wheels:

Without Bing’s lip:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/AfterMegan.jpg

SW boost gauge, AEM Uego wideband:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/diage014.jpg

RAZO shift knob & MP3/CD deck:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/1777611265_0.jpg

Passed emissions legally twice now:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/1347500289_0.jpg

Winterforce tires 80% on rear (Viking snowtech’s on front, 80% as well):

Coming up to I believe 2 years running (KA-T’d), sorry it’s not the cleanest ATM!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/Lastday46.jpg

just curious … what ecu do u have?

Stock ECU. I did this because I was running low boost and wanted simplicity and stock-like driving out of boost.

An ECU/injectors/tune etc could all be added if desired.

Some frame pics and passenger rocker for now (you can see the patched floor, don’t worry it’s solid):

The driver’s rocker area is the part that’s a little worse, don’t have a pic just yet…also 2 more randoms in winter trim…

I should also mention in case the car remains for sale after February, and please take note:
I will be in Brazil from March 4-25th, so I won’t be able to show/sell the car, and might not be able to update thread/answer PM’s as well during this time.

The car would remain “fully” for sale afterwards.

Bump!

So i’m back from Brasil and the car is for sale again.

Here are some pics taken today to illustrate all the goods and bads as the car sits right now!

RUST:
This shot shows a slightly crushed rocker which caused some rust and a patched floor - the floor is solid (patch job looks bad from the outside)

No visible rust passenger side

Passenger crushed rocker section (removed mud flaps…), clean and solid passenger frame rail

Drivers side rocker (after removing mud flaps…), some rust but frame rail is solid

Rest of drivers frame rail

Any questions etc, just send a PM…

Cheers!

Bump!

Waiting for it’s new owner… :wink:

Has 10-day temp plates and is ready for 210+rwtq drives. :slight_smile:

you forgot the mst important mod - jesus fish
nice car too

Wussup, i no ur sellin your car, i was just wondering how much you paid for your bings lip, and were i can get one, because I’m looking for one.

Paid $240 special pickup price at a Niagra meet, you can get it from Bing if he’s still selling.

Thanks matty…jesus fish is an optional mod lol.

Now let’s get some offers on the car gentlemen!

Price drop - $6,400.

Bump.

Bump.

SOLD.

Thanks for the interest!

Buyer backed out, so I decided I will be working on certifying & e-testing to hopefully make things easier for potential buyers…will update.

Any interest or questions etc just give me a shout.

Car is certified and emissions tested!

Come and take it off my hands, it’s got a brand new cat & fuel tank - i’m leaving the price at $6,400!

i would love to buy that car. basically everything i’m lookin for. minus the turbo set up. i like the way it looks. rails look alright. everythign else i could fix myself. only problem is i got 3,100 and that’s it. maybe in a couple months if you still got it?

would buy your front lip and the oem sides if you want to part them

Thanks, and sure if the time comes let me know.

Front lip will stay on the car, i’ll let you know if/when I decide to part the sides, had one other person interested as well however.

If I part anything (likely just the sides, not sure yet), i’ll let each person that PM’d/responded know in order.

Good luck with the sale, Jon!