FS: DFJ's 1993 KA-T (Pics/long)!

Thanks again man!

Can’t have two cars forever gents… :wink:

Side skirts no longer included - $6,200 for SON! And it’s that red one on the left BTW. :slight_smile:

Bump time.

Bump.

Bump, $5,900.

Can’t edit original post…FYI corrected dyno numbers are 193rwhp & 231rwtq.

consider trade on 2000 cbr 600?

Ironically my GF likes that bike. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking for cash right now though…no trades, thanks for the offer.

Car is currently pending sale…will update.

part the lights?

J

Sorry…no light parting…i’ll let people know if anything changes in order.

Car is available again by the way!

New price will be $5,700.

Bump!

$5500…

honestly man

you are getting no intrest in this car

u need yo lower ur price

i sold my ka-t coupe for 4500 with way more mods that urs

this is a great car… but if u want a quick sale u shood lower ur price more

i would buy this car, if youd agree to remove hicas and if i can pay monthly

^^^bahahahahaha thats the funniest shit ever.

very nice car, if you ever part out let me know there are a few things id be interested in :slight_smile:

good luck with sale

There’s plenty of interest, I just haven’t actually sold it yet…not all interest shows up in this thread, it’s not only listed here. And in my defense, I have been steadily lowering the price (was never in a real rush to sell), even with the cert/e-test added as well. Of course with that said, I obviously agree with you that it’s starting to look like the price will need to come down more to make the final sale (and a quick sale at that), and I do appreciate your input, but maybe next time just send me a PM on your thoughts instead though…

With all this said, if anyone has been thinking about making an offer, feel free to send it my way and we’ll talk. :slight_smile:

Tailz, i’m planning on selling the car as a whole but will let everyone know in order if/when any other bits become available!

Cheers.

I’ve had at least 3 monthly payment offers so far, and I really do appreciate the interest but i’ll be avoiding this if at all possible. And of course i’ll let everyone know in order if anything changes…but c’mon man Hicas removal will be up to final buyer if desired! :stuck_out_tongue:

Price drop - $4,900.

Man… 4900 is a STEAL for this car. One of the nicest KAT’s on the board. Very clean and never abused.

Peter… you got 4500 cause its a coupe not a sexy hatch like this baby!

Good luck Jon… PS I have an arch nemesis for that little S4 of yours. :slight_smile:

Thank you kindly!

And PM me about said arch nemesis! :stuck_out_tongue:

Car is sold!