SQ1 Cruise to BINGS / SON240SX Meet

ok guys when is the meeting happening at square 1 lol … i say we leave no later than eleven… so meet at 10 leave at 11? that would be decent i think. there was a lot of hanging around lastyear before the food awards and cruise started. so maybe leaving at 11 would be a good thing idk.

set a time in stone boys

leaving at 11 am !!!

meet at 10

dont like it ill fight the bunch of you !!!

farmer

sounds good !!!

Can’t we vote?

^^^^ no thats whats goin on , nobody can make up their mind so this is how its going down, we all leave at 11, it gives us lots of time to get there and hang out.

farmer

i posted this in another thread. when we leave sq1 we should all pull over on the on ramp of the highway and wait for everybody, because last time half of us got caught in lights leaving sq1, and many of us dont know the way. just a suggestion

about time we have a time leaving at 11am … sounds like a date lol gotta go change a belt so i dont sound like a pig at this thing lol

or we can do it funeral style and block all the roads

Geez, seperate yourself into groups of 4-5 then catch up on QEW.

If everyone stays in the right lane doing 100km/h. Everyone will be able to catch up before St Catherines.

so the address for square one is 55 square one dr.??

hey if i come tomorow can i bring my dodge avenger?? my s13 is not insured yet

i dont see a problem in that?

403 and highway 10/hurontario. Go into the BIG mall with the playdium n shit. Can’t miss it.

Hmmm me and Nate Drake may be driving from Niagara to SQ1 just to cruise all the way back! haha

Alright so I guess it’s settled we’ll be leaving at 11am sharp!

Myself, Jordie (Dolph_KYAS13), and Brian (Farmer) will be leading the way as we’ve done it before and are familiar with the areas.

The red outlined parking lot is where we’ll be meeting.
It is north of Walmart and south of Playdium.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9069/13693146.th.jpg

Driving directions to 361 Lake St, St Catharines, ON
94.8 km – about 1 hour 1 min
Suggested routes

Square One Dr
Mississauga, ON

1. Turn left at Hurontario St
    0.5 km

2. Take the ON-403 ramp to Hamilton
    0.5 km

3. Merge onto King’s Hwy 403
    16.6 km

4. Merge onto QEW
    75.9 km

5. Take exit 46 toward Lake St/County Rd-44
    0.2 km

6. Turn right at Dunlop Dr
    0.1 km

7. Turn right at Lake St
    1.0 km

361 Lake St, St Catharines, ON

I may just be coming for this, it will be a last min decision if i do, and ill be leaving at 3:30 or 4pm to make it home shortly after 5 when my gf gets back from europe.

I’ll be there 10ish with one other 240.

You guys are nuts leaving so early, I only get up this early for a track day, and even that is hard for me.

^^ thats how it is man, lol the drive is nice!

everyone have a safe drive up there!!