sr20det alternator belt help

hey, so what I have recently figured out is that I have the sr20det from s14. Anyways my alternator belt went this morning and I need to get another belt ASAP, does anyone know the part number or where I should be looking for one? Also I need it for tomorrow but that seems impossible because its sunday and tomorrow is family day. If anyone could help me figure out what the part number is or anything that would be great. I checked the belt and this is the number I got (Mitsuboshi V98D50935) and I searched it and it seems to be unknown and I dont think its a stock belt for it.

this is what i found…cross reference to other companies

Gates K050370

Okay thank you, ill keep checking

hey so I have been searching for the last two days, and I called nissan millions of times and neither them or I could find the proper number for an alternator belt for sr20det
because they search my car and its stock a 2.4L so ya that sucks, then I tell them its a 2.0 turbo and they can only find the one from the pulsar, will that one be the same?
Someone help please I need this belt asap as I need my car to get to work

I also called nappa and apc and they dont know what im talking about, they can only find ones for 2.4L

• Updated - - -

also I tried this number and they said it doesnt make sense or work

google it…its all over the internet

Yeah I did and everywhere and everyone told me it was wrong but I measured it, bought it, tried it and it was the right one, thank you

so it was the Gates belt that worked?