SR20DET part-out thread

Contact - PM me here
Location - White Oak, 15131

Bought a car that had an SR20 swapped into it, and I decided to go a different direction, so I’m now selling it.

If anyone is interested in the motor mounts and transmission mount to put an SR20DET into a BMW Z3, I will sell those as well.

-$250

Rebuilt SR20DET longblock, will come with all accessories except AC compressor and PS pump. Less than 4k on the motor, compression is 150-155 across. Full rebuild, including all gaskets and seals using OEM parts. The setup made ~291rwhp at around 20PSI and pump gas on the J&S Mustang dyno.

Motor includes - MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, shaved valve cover, some aluminum spark plug cover, GReddy/Trust oil pan, FReddy intake manifold with some Nissan throttle body (unsure of make, people say it isn’t stock, I wouldn’t know,) top mount fuel rail, OEM rocker arm stoppers, COP setup, and maybe some other pieces.

-$1700, may part out bits of it.

Spec Stage 3 clutch/flywheel.

-$100

GT2860RS Disco Potato turbo, T3 hotside, 4-bolt outlet. Great shape, minimal play, set up for external gate. Will come with heat shield, and I believe the turbine housing is heat treated. Has a 90* elbow welded on facing away from compressor inlet.

-$550

Custom top-mount T3 manifold. Looks like Full-Race’s design, set up for 38mm external gate. Has a thermal heat coating on it.

-$500

FMIC setup. 2.5" charge piping, flanged for GReddy Type R BOV. Has a tap for an IAT sensor and also provisions for the FIAV. T-bolt clamps and couplers all included.

-$225

GReddy Type R BOV, works perfect

-$100

750cc injectors, with seals.

-$125

Defi gauges, 60mm, with Link box. Oil pressure, boost, and water temp. All wiring included. Oil pressure sensor is bad, gauge reads max pressure at all times. Water temp and boost work perfectly.

-$ Not sure what to ask, make offer.

Pics of everything can be seen here

If my prices seem off, please feel free to make an offer. I’m not big into SR20 pricing, so I tried to gauge it as best I could.

Local pickup is preferred so that you can actually look at what you’re buying.

Price drop bump.