SR20DET part out.

As some of you know (but the new folks won’t) I bought a BMW Z3 with an SR20DET swapped into it. Several months later I yanked this motor in favor of an LS1/T56. As such, I still have a bunch of SR20 parts sitting around collecting dust.

Location - White Oak, 15131

If anyone is interested in the motor mounts and transmission mount to put an SR20DET into a BMW Z3, I will sell those as well.

-$175

Rebuilt SR20DET longblock, will come with all accessories except AC compressor and PS pump. Less than 4k on the motor, compression is 150-155 across. Full rebuild, including all gaskets and seals using OEM parts. The setup made ~291rwhp at around 20PSI and a rich pump gas tune on the J&S Mustang dyno (local dyno to me.)

Motor includes - MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, ARP rod bolts, shaved valve cover, some aluminum spark plug cover, GReddy/Trust oil pan, FReddy intake manifold with some Nissan throttle body (unsure of make, people say it isn’t stock, I wouldn’t know,) top mount fuel rail, OEM rocker arm stoppers, COP setup, and maybe some other pieces.

-$1200, may part out bits of it.

Custom top-mount T3 manifold. Looks like Full-Race’s design, set up for 38mm external gate. Has a thermal heat coating on it.

-$375

FMIC setup. 2.5" charge piping, flanged for GReddy Type R BOV. Has a tap for an IAT sensor and also provisions for the FIAV. T-bolt clamps and couplers all included.

-$175

750cc injectors, with seals, top-feed, Siemens Deka 3145.

-$125

Pics of everything can be seen here - http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g32/60dash1/Parts%20for%20sale/

If my prices seem off, please feel free to make an offer. I’m not big into SR20 pricing, so I tried to gauge it as best I could. I also need this stuff gone ASAP!

Local pickup is preferred so that you can actually look at what you’re buying, but I’m willing to ship anything. I should be able to get a pallet pickup from my office for the motor if need-be.

Thanks!

This was in a Z3?

What a waste of a perfectly good SR20…

Why did it only make 291whp at 20psi with a t3 turbo?

Also, will you sell the intake mani, throttle body, top feed rail, injectors, FPR?

PM me a price shipped to L5K2E3, thanks.

Falls right in line for the turbo’s compressor map, especially considering it was done on a Mustang dyno and the tune on the car at the time.

PM me an offer on the stuff you mentioned. As I said, I’m not an SR guy, so I really don’t know what stuff like the intake mani and throttle body go for, and will probably way overshoot it. Make me an offer, and if it sounds fair to me, we can work something out :slight_smile:

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2482/3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

im not sure either… Z3’s are chick cars though… if it were in an MZ3 it would make more sense :slight_smile:

im so confused tho why an sr in a bmw in the first place? is it just me or are people just putting sr’s into everything these days. im just interested in the turbo pm me a price shipped please L0R1B0

Turbo is sold. Only what is listed is available.

Motor was put in because the stock motor popped, and rather than trying to make BMW power, he figured this would be “easier.” This car, at one point in time, made 570whp.

Picture of car -

“Build” thread

/Off topic as balls.

lol wow, way to stay on topic on for sale threads, anyway I know Jesse personally and hes a good guy, so Im not sure if we are allowed to bump threads (if not then sorry) Car was setup very very legit, probably beyond what most people ever accomplish on their cars.

sorry thought i saw turbo in there some were , nice looking car glws

that must have been a pittspeed thing… :slight_smile:

i’ll be good from now on.

Bump.

Might be snagging those injectors… maybe… I’ll give you a call once I figure out what i’m doing. (Why did I think you got rid of this car a long time ago?)

It’s sort of my MO, I guess :slight_smile:

But nope, car is almost back on the road. Would be even better if I could get the motor and exhaust mani gone :slight_smile:

Bump for some lower prices.

hey, you say you may part out bits and pieces of your sr20. I need this, http://tinypic.com/r/2pzb783/7

not the throwout bearing, but the mount.

http://tinypic.com/r/2a6qfth/7 (in the bell housing)

are you willing to part with it?

pm shipped price. L0R1W0.

Tranny was a Z32 tranny, but it’s already gone.

Prices lowered.