Sr'd, Caged, Tub'd, Silvia k's

Okay guys… here we go.

I just acquired this car in a trade… and have no need for it at the moment. I want the money. Trades will be considered… but given very little leeway for being not-awesome. This car is very quick, and definitely ready to be beaten on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/DSC_0537.jpg

1989 Silvia K’s. Chassis KM is under 120k
Non-abs, all power options
Original Slicktop
-Legally re-vinned with an Ontario 32 digit VIN (Avoid all the hassles with insurance/registration associated with a JDM vehicle!)
-Stereo relocated to glovebox
-S14 cloth seats
-Front windshield replaced 1 month ago
-brand new OEM wipers
-headlights, tail lights, signals all functional
-AEM wideband
-Autometer Carbon Boost gage
-Bad-ass old school Grant deep dish steering wheel/hub

CHASSIS
-ZERO, ZERO, ZERO RUST. MANY people on this forum can attest to this being the CLEANEST s-chassis shell most of them have ever seen. No oil spray, no oil leaks, no surface rust… just perfect metal.
-14 point Halo cage. Professionally installed by a respected member on the forum. Stiffest chassis I’ve ever experienced. Door bars angled to give maxium clearance when entering/exiting the vehicle
-Front fenders have been tubbed to allow for extra clearance at full lock/big ass rims.
-All four fenders have been professionally rolled/rears pulled for wheel fitment/clearance
-Interior has been completely coated in POR-15 to prohibit rust from ever forming
-Underside has been rocker guarded
-Engine bay sprayed custom Pink w/blue metallic flake for maximum sex appeal.
-Vertex bodykit custom painted to match OEM paint
-Brick headlights
-Megan street coilovers 10k/8k
-JDM s14 rear subframe
-JDM S14 vsld
-BINGS rear multi-link
-OEM s14 5-lug (s13 FLCA’s w/ brand new s14 Moog balljoints)
-Front 30mm z32 brakes
-SS brake lines front/rear
-Tanabe swaybar front swaybar
-Advan RA3-DT rims 17x9.5+18 (20 lug nuts w/key) (bings 10mm spacer x4) (slip on 4mm spacer x2)

MOTOR:
-S13 SR20DET redtop with approx. 100k
-Extensive wire tuck, fuse boxes relocated to under dash. NO wires visible in the engine bay
-All fluids changes done with Royal Purple Synthetic
-Eurodrive 6-puck ceramic clutch, Stage 2 pressure plate, resurfaced flywheel, brand new oem t.o.b (Less than 2,000km on it)
-BINGS v.2 adjustable height short throw shifter (New OEM bushing)
-S15 Spec-R T28 turbo
-Taka SS turbo*lines
-Megan Manifold
-HKS 12lb actuator
-Turbo-back 3’ exhaust (megan elbow, apexi GT dp, vibrant highflow metal-core cat, apexi n1 cat-back)
-Monster aluminum fmic kit. Reinforced couplers, T-bolt clamps, TIAL 50mm bov (w/ proper spring for sr)
-BINGS aluminum coolant overflow tank
-Koyo Aluminum rad
-Altima fans. Dual stage, with highspeed switch located underhood.
-Walbro 255 fuel pump

Now kids… don’t get this twisted. This is a full race prepped drift/time attack car. A couple of aftermarket seats, and you are ready to kill shit. Driving this car on the street is NOT for the faint of heart. It is VERY stiff. Thats my disclaimer.

The downsides.

The car could use a paintjob. Previous sponsor’s stickers have been peeled off, and they took some paint with them.
Its currently using a LHD throttle cable. It works fine, but I’d recommend getting a RHD one.
Needs aftermarket seats. S14 seats sit too high, and it is slightly uncomfortable to drive. Two race buckets, and your set.
Front aero bumper is cracked, but still structurally good.

Car is located outside of milton. Test rides only.

$8200 OBO as it sits now
$7200 without rims

Contact: PM, BBM (pin:30B90FFC), email (mark.greenworks@gmail.com), or call (905) 719-0978

Cage modifications, chassis alterations, and motor upgrades will be available at a SIGNIFICANT discount to the buyer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/DSC_0529.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/DSC_0536.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/DSC_0539.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/DSC_0542.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/ridepinktrucks/DSC_0548.jpg

Car can also be sold Cert 'n etested for an agreeable price.

This car was only just completed in the summer. Why did kyle get rid of it?

Can I ask what he traded for mark?

I’m just managing his sale for him… he’s too busy at the moment to deal with it all, so I’m helping him out.

oh cool.

Well, I’ll ad a vouch in.

Car has been built from the ground up! (obviously) Very mint chassis. EASILY the mintiest chassis I have seen with my own eyes.

Solid work done, no corner cutting, the guys took their TIME!

Thanks Sean. Lots of interest in trades…

Possible trade requirements:

Reliable. Good gas milage. Fairly stock (preferable). Must be something that is + cash.

That Tub is fucking sexy as fuck. Goddamn this would be awesome as a track toy. Take the CEEWICK for trade Kyle!

top 5 cars on son… really sad that Kyle is getting rid of it GLWS

i’d totally go after this but it doesnt fit my line up right now

i think that was my car in the past, one of the cleanest i have ever owned for sure !

^ it was. It had a CA18 when you had it.

Car is considered sold, deposit has been placed.

26 hours, first person to come look at it. Anyone else wanna let me sell their car for them?

wts, was this not haymakrs car? Lol you sold it to him n got it back

anyways this car IS FRESH TO DEF.

good luck.

Yeah. Car is sold. Thanks keezie!

thanks for all the comments, believe me this wasnt an over night decision to sell it.

hope the new owner can enjoy the car the way its was ment to be

Sad to see this thing go, I’ve put so many late nights into it.

You better buy something cool to make it up for it Kyle!

wat happened to the ca?

It’s long gone, it was pulled out a few owners ago.

this is kyles balls, i would really love to drop and id drive the car but…

plus 10 for a clean car

Should have never sold and actually drove the car more than 2 times lol. But New owner will have fun with it forsure

You can sell my car for me next season, im taking the HSD coils, Wilwood BBK, and the wheels. It will be sold basically stock w/ a Blacktop SR, FMIC, 3" megan exhaust, Autometer Boost and A/F gauges, Turbo timer, electronic boost controller, and Taylor vertex battery relocation to trunk. 6,700 dollars OBO…