SRS everyday scoobaru

It needs a red star on the side. As well as lights. God I’m jealous…

Wow I’m not going to lie, that’s fucking sick. Would drive.

I was thinking of doing a light bar directly infront of the roof basket like 4 4" round hellas or some shit and then two off the back corners of the basket cause sometimes by the time I get out of work and we drive up north to go camping we are setting up in the dark. It’d be real nice to have 360* of light to set up in

Front light bar as well with a skid plate :smiley:

lift couple inches and throw mud/dirt tire and it would be nasty. looks great as is now too

A non Subaru guy going against the HerraFlush movement popular with the make, with a slammed Lexus.

I love it.

I camp a lot so I needed a safari vehicle

Just for shits you should put a “the real outback” sticker on the back of it. :lol

What mileage you get with it? Seems the average on a 5spd LGT is between 20-24 never above never below :ponder

Damn campers, I hunt after you people in black ops. :ninja

yeah I get about 20-24 mpg and I do not have a heavy foot with this car just because its slower than death

Always wanted to do this to one of my beaters. Nice work! I do think a pin up girl or a set of tiger teeth would be nice. Or even just a tail number.

I think a snorkel intake is also in order for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah that would be super bad ass but is that really all you need to drive into water?

Looks cool man, but one question:

Why does it say STi? Cuz it has a STi lip?

Being that youre a Transformer fan, needs “K4-9OW” and “ZOW-333” stenciled in black!

cuz all the fog covers subaru tecnica international parts and come with those stickers

Does anyone know where I can get the passengers side door moulding and possible a rear passengers side hub assembly with bearing. Mine has always been a touch noisy

Theoretically yes. And a sealed battery I would imagine. The pressure from the exhaust as it runs should be enough to keep the water out.

EDIT: Although maybe some of the electronics might be of some trouble. Like the ECU and some unsealed connections.

What year is this pig?

BMW is either getting this satin green or black im not sure yet…

but im pissed at looking at this BS scatched up fucked paint

Ron where di you get the paint etc?

Matt if you want to paint something, then feel free to come over and help when I do mine