SSC To Challenge Bugatti For New Fastest Production Car?

Point is, if this happens than the only bragging rights that the Veyrons owners will have is how many comas were in the check they wrote.

Aero>Buggati, all day, every day.

I disagree, because I think that the way that the Veyron goes about it’s incredible acceleration/speeds is just as, or more impressive than the numbers themselves.

I’m sure the Veyron feels/rides/drives like an S class

veyron sucks balls

Im not old enough, nor am I rich enough for a veyron.

This change anyones tune?

That car is an engineering marvel in my mind. I am pretty sure you could roll at 240mph across the desert with the AC on and still be able to talk on your cell phone and sip a coffee at the same time.

The way that shit goes around the track is incredible. The weight reduction and aero must have be really re-engineered.

Amazing!

Yeah but 263 mph is no joke. The sport is also the fastest car around the top gear test track. You can deny that means anything but if it means nothing why would companies try to get their cars on the show? This car might break 263mph but the veyron will be at 270 by the time that happens.

You mean 100% more power. I completely agree with you. f1 is outdated, veyron is an engineering marvel. IMO as is the zonda.

Would still rather have an F1.

SS Veyron>(insert car here)

After seeing the SS Veyron absolutely violate the top gear test track, I’d take it over anything.