SSmokinn is Out of Commission.

thanks foolssss

this is true.

so, why did the torque arm beak?

Richie just told me suttin was welded on that ARM , it was that or it not seating on the rear right

who knows. I had the pinion angle at 0* so it wasnt pre loaded or anything.

needs more weight training. cant handle the torque

12 bolts with the torque arm are a shitty setup anyways. Moser should have designed the mount differently.

Yeah, sell that, save for a 9inch and ditch the torque arm

it broke before, glad to hear ur ok…isnt it supposed to be at -1?

as far as i know, -1 is where most people run it.

My buddy did that to his catfish doing a burn out lolol.

That must have been pants shitting loud when it happened.

damn glad you didnt get hurt

on a serious note i think its time to step up to the plate
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHD6K2Mq4ec&feature=related[/ame]

that should give drew alot to think aboout

+1There is no way your aluminum driveshaft should have been able to break the torque arm. I’ve spit driveshafts out of 2 cars at speed and had the arm get beat up cosmetically, but no other problems. How is the pinion any play?Also I have a spare steel D.S. if you need/want one.

Looked at your pics again, looks like the mount for the T arm to axle failed. Then the pinion angle got all fucked up and destroyed the shaft and front mount for the arm. Just my .02 though

i agree from what i can see. that mount came right off

That blows but im glad your ok man.

yah I believe the arm broke then the shaft.

it all happened at once, so its not like I had a way to tell what went first. It was like a grenade under the car.

and thanks for the offer on the steel drive shaft, but I cant put a stock one back in it. Im going to buy the 3" PST steel driveshaft with the forged yoke and up-graded U joint for my 12 bolt. Its good for 1000rwhp+ and 1.2 60’.

I know that things were happening fast, but did it wheelhop when you shifted?

i called ya so i could look at the trans , im worried that ya cracked it man .

nope. Tires didnt even squeek. Car dead hooked in 1st gear at 40mph. Snapped the second I grabbed second.

yah I was at the nail for jennies aunts birthday party. I just got home. The car is in the barn under a car cover. I will look at it either tomorrow afternoon or monday morning. I honestly dont want to go near it at the moment. Kinda makes me sick to my stomach how beat up it is under it.