SSS (150 shot) vs. me (high boost)

Per his request, I’m posting this up. ~35 roll, no brake boosting. I go by fairly hard towards the top of 3rd in my car (~100 mph). No idea why the stupid video player has no timer, but the race does not start until the ‘timer bar’ is about 3/4 towards the end.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=hu4v88&s=7

He was a good sport about it, and I’d like to try ‘low’ boost sometime vs his 150.

God damn…

All I saw was a bunch of white stripes down the center of a black screen for 4 minutes.

Hellen Keller called, told me the Evho won though. Thanks Hellen.

Yeah, I need to play with the gopro settings for night recording-first time I tried it. Outcome is pretty clear as long as you watch/listen closely.

Your Evolution hammers.
White stripes turn into solid white stripes quickly.

That evo is no joke

That cameo is slow

cant wait to run this evo

Wow

damn son, evo is pretty fucking fast

yah that thing is dumb fast. I thought he was on low boost. Makes me feel better that we were both full tilt haha.

I wanted him to post the video to show how fast his car is, and how slow mine is LOL.

travis is now KOTS

owowww

a 40 roll brake boosting 40lbs would be pretty intense

car is begging for a hta94 :wink:

Nah, your car is strong dude, I want to see you go back to the track and get that 130 trap!

I’ve considered the 94, but probably won’t do it. I’d have to spin the motor at least another 500RPM, pay for retune, etc etc, can’t really afford it and the car works great as is.

I might go to the track saturday since I have a fresh clutch and drag radials.

I got an adrenaline rish watching that.

try being there lol

needs more brake boosting!

holy wow.

No, I’m not. KOTS is just as much about attitude, lifestyle and desire to win as much as it’s about your 40-120 time. A true KOTS such as yourself is not scared to take a loss for a chance at getting a big win. Take Randy Couture for example, he’s KOTO (King Of The Octagon), and he’s been taken down many times. With that said my friend, you, SSmokinn SS, is King Of The Street.

You should upload to youtube so peoplw on iphones can watch this.

nopeeee

KOTS is retired.