Starcraft 2

Anyone have starcraft 2? im trying to get it through lime wire and i just wanna see if theres a better safer way.(cheeeeeep too,like limewire cheeep)

huh?

Dude I don’t even think that game is out yet…

unless u figured out some sort of time travel to get to next year you wont find it.

the release date is 12/3/08 so… yea…

lol

haha lol

theres no way in hell starcraft 2 is out. blizzard is the king among delays… ive waiting for the buring crusade to come out for at least a year and a half

ROFL wtf?!?!

and the starcraft ghost game… yep still waiting on that also

You fail at life.

On the other hand, what you may be looking for is called Starcraft Insurrection which game out in 98. While not made by blizzard, they let them make the game and it shows how far they got. Its kinda an expansion from the first one but not Brood War.

If that is not what your looking for, another pack was also made called Retribution. I dont know why Blizzard let 2 different companies make 2 different add-ons but w/e.

Those are the only other SC games out that you may find, unless you are really really stupid, and are looking for Brood War?

Hahahah ^^^ <3

Yea I wanted Starcraft ghost to come out too…damn it.

omg starcraft ghost isn’t out yet!!! i can’t even think how long ago i saw the preview for that

they scratched starcraft ghost i thought? ya but sc2 is supposedly coming out december 08 which means it will really come out summer 09.

They have had 10 years to do SC2, it better come out on time.

Somehow I highly doubt theyve been working on it that long. Probably no more than three years. I mean…there are still only going to be the 3 primary races, only slightly revised. New campaign/graphics. I hope to god they get it right though, but im afraid it wont be much different than the first one. We’ll see I guess.

yea i thought that came out a long time ago

nope it never came out im pretty sure the project was trashed

Check out the website, theres a bunch of new characters and units, It will be fantastic

Well i have sc w/ broodwars and I was thumbing thru my game informer and i could of swore i saw release date 1/?/08 and i was wondering if anyone had gotten it, call me speed reader.

Its not out yet.

Wont be out til 12/3/08, and then it will probably be delayed