Steak or Ribs?

ur hood?? lmao the restaurant is called “canyon creek steak and chop house” the only locations i know of is the one behind vaughan mills and the one in mississauga beside the theatre at square one

For real though… my street name… :wink:

Is it personally recommended and backed by Angelica herself, or is it another run-of-the-mill steakhouse?

duh!! :BT _=

i had steak as last because of the topic… its steak or ribs not about potatoes… which i brought up about a baked potatoe.
:{

no this place is good…i put this place in the same category as the keg and houston…which …if u want a good steak…u go to these places

dang for me this is a hard one… no fish for sure but i mean ribs or steak its like to different things. steak is tough and hard to chew at times, while ribs easy to eat and rarely ever bad taste’n hhhmmmm…

Steak wins hands down.

If you want a good steak, go to Ruth Chris, Harbor Sixty, or The Strand, but if you go to any of those places, prepare to pay $$$$$.

btw, shorteaz, there is a canyon creek on Front in Toronto too.

how about lets all go for steak at the meet. :smiley:

^^^ You buying?

Food would be cool tho.

mmmmmm steak!

aahhh i dont know much of where n e thing is in toronto…im not there very often

i might not even have enough to buy my own food. :frowning: just bought new shoes for paris.:frowning:

someone should try winning the lottery then treating the all the TNC members some good expensive food =)

You just volunteered.

:#

2nd that!

i’m down for food at the meet like last time, but this time i’ll remember my wallet, and we should hit up fazoolis this time.

we’ll see. depends on how much i have with me.

^^^ if it comes down to it, i’ll cover yours and you just pay me back/buy my food at the next meet

^^^woot! thanks kev. you’ll like what ive done to the car and finally i can really show you how its supposed to run. its not as fast as kyle’s but its still a skyline.:smiley:

boo uurrns guys…u know im poor!!! i hope im gunna have money for gas to even get there