Steel Reserve

H0oly Fuck.

I’ve bveen drinking this stuff for a while now, but I took a break because it is bad for you.,

4 beers later… holy fuck.

I’m eating a box, yes a box, of sugear p[uffs right now because if i throw up i want it to be soft… caseu I’m smashed off of 4 beers.,

This is like an 18pak of budlight.

deuce deuce? hells yeah.

I just sneezed it all over the room.

lol…u silly guy.

OMG! I have yet to know anyone to finish even one of those disgusting cans of filth! gross!

22oz in glass bottle. $0.99

after the first one all ofthe other ones are better… wayy better

agreed, first one is like gasoline, after its not bad, by the 4th, your feeling pretty damn good, they gave me bad headaches though

Go fuck yourself that shit is gross…

I’ve had 5 or 6 in a night and was absolute toast.

please tell me you are drinking it alone! you will be my hero.

that and red dog… fucked up and your head hurts…

see what i do is get a can of molson and down that real quick to get get something going then i move on to the steel reserve and get hammered on the gravity fed lager of steel reserve.

Went on a brewery tour at Flying Bison brewery on Ontario St. in Riverside. The make a beer called “Herc”…9%

i would never drink that shit!!!

That shit is the hobo’s drink of choice!

I’m recovering alone… out of cereal.

I’m going to pay for it…

New Topic for tomorrow:

How to stop your ass from bleeding?
-Why they call it steel reserve :

1. it is full of staples… when you shit
  2. it hits you like a hammer

I think you can get a 6 pack of reserve for $5… and have enough extra for a slim jim

this was cool when i was 14.

steel and toilet water, there isnt much of a difference. dont use the money excuse either, you can get cheap vodka for like 8$ a litre.

12pk of steel is $6.30@ TOPS.

You can get shitty tasting vodka or less shitty tasting beer for about the same price. After the first shot of $8 vodka… I don’t think I’d be taking another.

After the first steel… the rest are easy.

I’d rather drink ICEHOUSE over Reserve

meh, think about what your drinking tho.
One steel isnt like taking one shot, I mean the shot would probably get you just as drunk, but the point being the amount you drink.

you would have to compare one steel to one glass of vodka, and suffering thru them both, the vodka would get you popped.

However everything is cheap enough to get rocked off, isnt bacardi like 14$ a litre?

if that’s all it takes to be your hero, you shoulda been ridin my sack for years now…

P.S. what’s your name again? <3