STEELERS & CINCY

i think cincy will play them hard & be a close game!

We seem to always split the games with Cincy. I don’t know how the steelers will play. If they play like they have been, Cincy doesn’t have a chance in hell but if we come out too cocky it may be a different ending.

Steelers 35
Cincy 14

I would say its going to be real close… like
STEELERS 27
CINCY 24

Steelers 20
Cincy 14

Me and a bunch of my buddies are heading up to the game i hope we smash them. I will give cincy some credit they are playing good. the steelers can’t let it get to their head.
Steelers 21
Bengals 10

they are gonna kick there ass, cincy sucks

I saw on ESPN earlier today saying that ‘Carl Johnson plans on doing a touchdown dance against the Steelers.’ I wonder if he has something in store or if he just wants to score.

I saw on ESPN earlier today saying that ‘Chad Johnson plans on doing a touchdown dance against the Steelers.’

theyll be lucky if they even get a touchdown. Palmer is gonna get raped and have no time to throw to anyone.

football is :greddy:

pitts 21
cinci 17

win in a close one

i will be there to cheer on the team

38-17 steelers

yeah really… just like he called out the chiefs or wahtever last year…lol :doh: … we’ll see… i think johnson has all of 2 td catches this year…

they will get dominated :mrT:

He actually requested that everyone that enters the front gate to donate $1 for the fine he gets when ( :rolleyes: ) he gets into the endzone. I do enjoy how everyone is saying this will be a close game. Personally, I think the Steelers will kill this team because they do really suck.

31-10 Pittsburgh

Well Cincy beat my skins pretty bad… so if cincy sucks… well we know my skins do :slight_smile:

Im thinking Steelers will edge em out like 24 to 17. Steelers have a fuggin roster full of injuries and such. Could be brutal.

Anyone getting together to watch it near oakland?

well i hope there will be no fights before the game.

you’ll never know cause you’ll be out tipping shitters.

I say we take em,as long as we don,t go into this game cocky but i bet that is already takin care of from cowers side. What a fucking season i tell ya.GO STEELERS!!!

if we pull ahead in the first quater and play good defense in the second im sure we can have this game in the bag. i think its gonna be clsoe because the bengals have been playing pretty good the last few games so we’ll see