Steelers vs Patriots, AFC Championship

Well guys… this looks to be a tough one

should be a great defensive battle

well if we play like we played the jets… and thats all im sayin…

that game against the jets made me angry

Us > them

blanyer’s “numbers from ass” guess?

Steelers 17
Patriots 13

We beat them before, we’ll beat them again.

the Steelers didnt play bad against the Jets. They just had a couple really tough turnovers. Besides that, they held the NFL’s leading rusher to 75 yards, they ran all over them with Bettis getting his 101 and Staley getting almost 60. And Ben threw for as many yards as Pennington, he just had those two really costly picks. And we all know Bettis fumbling was a fluke. The guy didnt drop one in over 350 touches. Plus that one big special teams fuckup. Shit, the NY offense only put 3 points on the board.

Im not worried at all. I think the Steelers match up quite favorably with the Pats. The Colts dont have near the running game the Steelers do, and nowhere near the run defense. Look for the Steelers to shut down Dillon and make Brady throw. And Brady’s 100% a pocket passer. If you can get some pressure on him, he will fuck up. I expect Ben to be back to his normal self and I expect the Steelers to beat the Pats by controlling the ball by having a successful running game, with Big Ben hitting a few long passes on the very banged up Pats secondary.

NO GLOVES for Ben

they won’t win this game with mistakes or half ass play. they have to bring their A game if they want a chance at the supa bowl

no doubt, brother. im with u on all of that

doesn’t it worry you that they let teams hang around. winners take advantage of situations like that. you can bet every dollar you have that venitierri (spelling) won’t miss two field goals. i just wish that they wouldn’t wait till the forth quarter to win. i mean, the wins agst phily and neweng the first time were convincing, but since then, it’s been basically let them hang around and get one at the end to put it away. :dunno: i have a bad feeling about this one.

x2

they ain’t gonna be the same team we played earlier this year. I hope we win, but it doesn’t look good.

if they beat us two times at home for the afc championship I will be shocked… steelers by a touchdown!

The Steelers are the most well rounded team in the league…They can hurt opponents in so many different ways…I will give the Pats credit tho…they are a diverse bunch also. I will say that this might be our most challenging game so far this season (all games played up until now)…If we play like we’ve played thru out the regular season, we’ll do just fine. Ben has to make better decisions when passing…the picks he threw last week looked deliberate (not trying to imply anything here ppl) rather than being great defensive plays by the jets…Solid passing by Ben…the running game is always on point, no big plays by pats special teams…

STEELERS - 27

PATRIOTS - 10

(HOPEFULLY HAHA)

Stillers-24

Pats-17

here is how I see it. We played our worst game and the Pats played there best game so I think it will be somewhere in the middle. All equals to good game but in the end Steelers by 4.

i think it will be close. but the steelers will some out on top.

I hope the Steelers win, and I’ll be rooting for them just as hard as anyone else…

But Belichick is a genius. Give credit where credit is due.

Pats 16
Stillers 10

Edit - Pat’s will score 16 points… Put it that way… Its dependent upon the Steelers to get 17 or more… Just depends what the Steelers can do.

right
offense better be able to score at least 3 touchdowns or its over