My fucking heart almost exploded tonight.

fucking Steelers. About gave me a coronary. :hs:

Oh well, a W is a W. Welcome to the NFL Playoffs, Ben. Hope he got all the jitters out of his system and comes back with his A game next week. :slight_smile:

Yah,

We looked like a team that hadn’t played in 3 weeks is what we looked like.

Go Steelers? :dunno:

Big Ben better be ready…they can do it!

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: Its on NOW

I was SOOO stressed. All of these Jets fan at the bars were yelling at me ha ha (I don’t blame them) but I didn’t fight back because i didn’t think we will pull it off!!!

bad play calls too!!! why try to throw soo deep??? hes better with the quick slants and things like that…or his 15 yard timing passes…but he did good…made some mistakes…but made some awsome plays too!!! what about when he was scrambling…and did that little pump fake…which made everyone back off like a yard and gave him some extra room to get the first!!! he will be ok next week…it was a wake up call…who do u think we r playing next week…Colts wiht awsome payton…or the deffending super bowl champs the Pats???

im gonna call colts

idk…the Pats didnt cover there field or do any kind of grounds keeping up there this last week…and they say the field is junk wiht all of the ran and snow that they got??? that might slow down that impressive offense that they colts have…but the DB’s for the Pats r hurting…no ty law…they have like hank poteat(former steeler) and like some other ppl i havent heard of…soo idk…time will tell!!!

im gonna stick with colts… they have been severely dominating everyone lately

Well… I’d rather play the pats than the colts, we’ll get shredded in our secondary if we can’t rattle Peyton, and I don’t think we have the offense to score with the colts either. Ben is a good QB and he makes a lot out of nothing, but he’s not Peyton.

Good/Bad things I saw:

• Second half we were much better but made a LOT of bad mistakes that killed our drives (fumble, int, int)
  • Defense looked great (3 real points by the jets)
  • Our blitz packages were handled great by the jets… that sucked we need to get to the QB.
  • Running game looked good against a tough front 7

WTF is up with that glove that Roethlisburger is wearing? Did anyone know if he wore that in college?

EXACTLY he needs to get rid of that thing… fucking up everything… i think tonight they said hes been wearing it for a few games now… is he the only QB that wears them though?

I’ve never seen a QB use a glove on his throwing hand… Maybe… Maybe randall Cunningham…

http://jeffbrokaw.net/photos/Roethlisberger.jpg

Looks like he wore it in college too…

yep…

you sir have a solid grasp on the game of football. Manning will match up pretty well with the Steelers secondary. However, the Steelers running game is far better than the Colts run defense. If the Steelers can control the clock with a dominant running game, Ben doesnt give the ball away, and we can get some pressure on Manning with out blitzes (which is the key to getting him off his game) then I think we can pull it off. However, I’d much rather face the Patriots who have a LOT of injuries. No one can run on the Steelers, and so much of the Pats success comes from Corey Dillon. Steeler D held the leading rusher (curtis martin) to 77 yards. So watch for the Steelers to force Brady to go to the air, and then watch the Steeler secondary make a few big interceptions. Then the Steelers run the ball and control the clock and it will be a repeat of the meeting earlier this season.

um…goo look at tom brady for the pats…he uses a glove!!!

x2…man everytime u say somthing about the steelers i totally agree!!! would like to watch a game with you!!!

and slivrhand…how can u say they stoped r blitz packages…if u ask me…i thought we had some good pressure on him…and most of the time it looked as if we only rushed like 4 guys!!! but porter had some nice pressure…and smith had a sack!! we were in his face a lot!!! and oh ya…that helmet to helmet call on porter was total b.s.!!! he hit his chest…but they called that b/c he lowered his helmet…he never hit his head!!!

Why?

We got him a couple times but when we sent the house we didn’t get to him quick, if you send the house you better get to him, luckily we had some good coverage and really didn’t get exploited too bad… But we won’t get that lucky against the colts…

Hehehe no way I’m leaving the house to watch the game, 57" HDTV with High Def signal… GOD damn the games look awesome :slight_smile:

I was at a party at Nemacolan watching the game.I thought I was going to have a stroke.But I new I couldn’t because of the enterpaiment that was going to have after the game.Jeff Foxworthy AND Faith Hill.What a hell of a party.Go Steelers.