I got a new steelers jersey today...

Its that new Rookie… Ben Chokeintheplayoffslisberger. Its pretty dope.

:down:

Yeah I think they might be the #1 selling off-season jersey! Patriots just bought a truck load of them to hand out as gifts!

your gay!!! where is your pride??? you are not a ture steelers fan.

he is a rookie u now,would we have been here with out him?

im fucking tired of having my heart-broken… thats where my pride is. It appears Ben is more worried about chunky soup and nike commercials than he is about not throwing interceptions. As i said before :down:

8.1 new sig should be.

anyways great season and ill make sure i break out t he steelers pride again next year on opening day. Ben can only get better right?

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cant say I didnt tell you

anyways great season and ill make sure i break out t he steelers pride again next year on opening day. Ben can only get better right?[/QUOTE]

thats what im talking about!!!

IBban

Exactly…This has been one of the most exciting seasons in a long time and all you guys have yo do is bitch about it?..Fair weather fans?..I’d like to extend my congrat’s to them for one helluva season and it was a great ride while it lasted…There are lot’s of more years to come…They got outplayed and all you can do is talk shit?..Put yourself in their shoes and talk about being heart broken…Like I said,I enojyed every game this year including this game…HERE WE COME NEXT YEAR!..

this thread is bullshit. We wouldnt have made it to the AFC Championship if it wasnt for the play of Ben. 3 or 4 years from now when we have a solid dominating QB, this season will be nothing but a distant memory. Remember where Phillip Rivers and Eli Manning ended up this season.

twenty5psi, maybe Big Ben will give you a tissue! Steelers Suck…lol!!!

cue the faggots that didnt even make the playoffs to enter their $.02. :rolleyes:

I’m not crying :wink:…I loved every second of this season and I’m happy with how they played…They got beat…I’m not making excuses for that…The way new england played,they deserved to win… :fart:

:werd: Cant give up the ball 3 times in a Championship game and expect to come away the winner. I give MAD props to Belicheck. He coached a hell of a game.

wow…soo many fare weather fans!!! i also love the ppl that say how the game should be played!!! and they have never played the game…not saying that to ppl on this board…just to ppl that i konw that think they r the smartest ppl ever!!!

but really…soo many fair weather fans!!! great seasno…and he didnt choke in the playoffs!!! hes numbers in teh last 5 games werent the best there r!!! it is a lot to take on being the firts rookie to do so much and to keep doing great!!! its hard…and only gets harder in playoffs!!! 1320…would u have done better???

new england played awsome!!! if they play like that in the superbowl…see ya egales…they will get killed!!! pats r a dynasty!!

undefinedGO PHILLY!!!

easy killer. We are all pissed. Dont confuse frustrated and disappointed fans with fair weather fans. Steelers played their hearts out. NE stacked the line and stopped the run. Then it was easy as pie for them to stop the pass. We got outcoached. Plain and simple. They knew our weaknesses and exploited them perfectly. I give congrats to the Pats and wish them the best of luck in the Super Bowl.