I got a new steelers jersey today...

Hey, I am not Jeff Garcia if that was what you were thinking…

I love to hate other teams! You would do the same if it was the opposite. Seems everytime the Steelers do not “Win” the Super Bowl, the QB has a bunch of interceptions…remember your boy O’Donnell??? He did the same thing with my team! They both just gave the win literally!

Again, Steelers suck and Darkstar needs a hug! How bout you help him out twenty5psi… :smiley:

wOOt…There are plenty of years to play for the steelers to win a superbowl in our lifetime…You cant be mad at them for a superb season…I was just happy that they made it past the jet’s last week because if they were to lose to any team,I’d rather it be a furocious new england than the jet’s or any other team at that this year…Both team’s played great this year…Best records of the game and someone had to lose…People act like the terrible towels will never wave again…

well, i guess when your team blows goats, you have to resort to hating on other teams. Have fun with that. I’ll take a crushing defeat of a team i love in the AFC Championship game after a cinderella season over hating on other teams when my team doesnt even make the playoffs any day of the week.

werd. Steelers gave them a hell of a game earlier in the season, and they gave them a far better game than the Colts did. If you take back a couple of Ben’s bad passes and the outcome could easily have been totally different.

its not fair weather fans,

like 1320 said, this is what happends every fucking year. They get to the big games and choke EVERY FUCKING YEAR.

they made it to the superbowl what in 96? and FUCKING CHOKED…

Its getting old.

at this rate the fucking tickets should be down to 15 dollars a seat but again the 70’s pittsburgh mentality keeps the prices up there.

Fucking you talk to people my partenst ages and they get all pumped up. I told my dad christ you got to experinec that shit but for the past 20 years (would make me 5 years old) all I can remember is ever getting my hopes pumped up and then have it broken with extreme prejudice. Weather it was mark malone, bubby brister, Neil O’Donlad, stewart (flaming fag) leading the way into the palyoffs it was always fucked up and ended up loosing in the end.

16-1 doesn;t mean shit when you don;t walk away with a ring or trophy. all it ends up doing is giving some good players big heads and they want more money and end up leaving. SO then its back to square one…

im not pissed…u win some u loose some!!! what r u going to do!! the have an awsome coach…and cowher is a good coach too!!! but if u ask me…the pats came to play…and i dont think the steelers did!!! well at least in the first half…the whole team looked bad!!! but in the second half the kinda woke up a little…but a little to late!!! good luck pats in the superbowl…bring another one home for the afc!!!

this was a rebuilding year. We werent supposed to do shit this year. The fact that we even made the playoffs was a godsend. We have NOTHING to be shameful about. We will come back bigger and stonger next year. And we got beat by a hell of a good team too.

SNS why the fuck should tickets be 15 dollars??? the r a great team…with a rookie qb that has never been in nfl playoffs!!! hes going to make mistakes…like i said…everyone is soo quick to point the finger!!! why…id like to see one of us go out there and even try to do somthing like that!!!

x2…no one thought we were even going to make wildcard spot…let alone go 15-1 and beat two undeffeted teams during the season and get homefeild durin playoffs!!! be happy with what we had this year…and stop being soo pissy…a champinship will come its not the end of the world!!!

Like the Steelers never sucked :nono:

Hey, do me a favor and go hug a Raven’s fan! I got about a few million living right down the road. I am sure you would love to tell them how much you like them!

BTW, Cowboys and Steelers NEVER liked each other…they have the most Super Bowl matchups together then any other team! But we will all be doing the same thing come Super Bowl Sunday…watching other peoples teams and wishing our losing teams were there!

:rofl: GTFO, seriously. A Cowboys fan trying to talk shit. :rofl:

because for the past 20 years this is how ever season has ended…

Well…there is always next year…

25 years and still counting :squint:

fuck, look at the Eagles. They lost 3 NFC championships in a row. The success that Cowher has had in his tenure with the Steelers is amazing. Yes, he doesnt have a ring, but even making the playoffs in these days of the salary cap is impressive. Our time will come.

x2

Not trying but I am and just :stick:

Shit I am just enjoying this cause the assholes from back at my hometown are going freaking crazy! You would think someone just opened an amusement park in Philly and gave free admission! I have had over 40 friggin phone calls from them asses wanting to rub it in…so I am rubbing it in to you guys :wink:

Nope because by time our team is “rebuilt” in will continue this cycle. Good players will leave get the money they want else were and will be left to rebuild.

Pitt should be good for awhile since they have locked quite a few players in for the long run recently

but like DS is saying in the other thread. he HOPES plax, hinez, and Bell all stay around.

these are all guys that make decent plays and had a hand in this season. thats three more holes IF THEY all leave.

If we keep this whole team next year with the exception of bentis maybe retiring, then yeah we may have a chance. If not it will end up being another “incomplete” team so to speak…

I just saw that Plax has already announced that he is leaving the steelers…

good… i hate plax