I got a new steelers jersey today...

:frowning:

Would be nice to see Plax stay cause he does work well with Ben on the long ball when Ben is on his game. With El and Hines though we could still do well. I think Hines will stay. If Bell asks for to much, let him go. Pittsburg breeds great linebackers. Look at all that left without hurting the team. Lloyd, Greene, Brown, Kirkland, Gildon. Keeps Hines and rebuild the offensive coaching staff (with the exception of Grimm) and Pitts will go all the way.

dont forget mays stepping up into the 3 receiver spot! we will be fine without him

If you would have told any of us in July that the Steelers would go 16-2 and lose in the Championship game, everyone here woudl have called you full of shit, and everyone would have also been happy beyond belief that they would go that far in a rebuilding year… Darkstar is exactly right… Lets me happy about the year, we have a good young team.

I seriously hope your joking about plax already saying he is leaving… If your not, I highly doubt he said that right after a game of this magnitude… Maybe if he did say it it’s just a spur of the moment, emotions type thing.

I’m aware of some inside information regarding Plax’s relationship with the organization, but I’m not going to divulge… Lets just say that he’s in pretty good standing with the organization and they are in good standing with him. But if he wants to leave he’s going to do what he wants, I guess.

Plax already announced it and they are talking about it now on KDKA…

what a dirty piece of shit

one for the thumb in the 2005 season!!! here we go steelers!

if this is true, that is extremely classless.

plax leaving is no supprise…he has height and is farily decent…just his work ethic sucks!!! but oh well!!! heinz will prob. def. stay…we will offert then money!!! we could make him a franchize player (which means hes with us for a long time) but then he gets payed the average salary for a awsome wr!!! For Bell…well if he goes…he will not be missed…in the last 3 seasons he has been injured way to much!!!

i think randel el has really proved himself this year to be a decent wr…he played great and made some nice plays in the games he played for plax…that just means we bring the white boy back up Dohering(think thas how its spelled)!!! he is a decent wr

well said DARKSTAR,& FUCK PLAX!!!THERE U GO SMOKEY!!:smiley: