steelers vs pats

what do u think?

going to be a tough game… i can’t believe clev. ran up 31 points against them… maybe the steelers will put an end to their streak? … :bigok:

we should be able to score…i think our offense can score on anyone. i think it depends how well Ben can figure out the pats crazy schemes. also, w/ our defense being banged up, i hope they can keep us in the game…i cant wait, i’m fired up.

i was watching some football last night and the mentioned the 3 best teams in the NFL. philly was number 1 but i was shocked to hear the steelers and NE being the other 2 mentioned. i mean im a diehard steeler fan but i dont think they are THAT good yet. the potential is there yes but are they playing their best footbal no.

for the upcoming game:
i wouldnt like to see anything more than the steelers beat NE but we have a tendency to play like shit for a part of the game. NE will take advantage of that no doubt. they say that bye weeks can make or break a team. hopefully it brought our team together and then come with their lunchboxes ready to play. if not its going to be a long long day!

doesnt NE run a 3-4 defense like the steelers?

If the steelers play their best game and NE brings a descent game, it will be close. I think the steelers are doing great this year, but NE has a kick ass team. Then again, anything can happen on Sunday’s. It will be a good game, it’s a shame my dad only has 2 seats and decided to take my mom instead of me :mad:

steelers 17
pats 21

I think you’re talking about the Eagles…

The entire game rests on Pittsburgh’s secondary. I think they’ll be able to stop the run, but if Brady can pick up apart in the secondary, and hit a few long balls, we’re fucked.

Everyone on the ESPN.com boards have been bashing the Steelers, saying that Ben wont be able to handle the rush, but I dont believe that to be true. He’s looked great under pressure so far.

:doh:

:hsugh:

i think the steelers secondary is fine. i dont see it as a huge huge problem. im more worried about their run defense this week. without the best NT in the game its going to put alot of pressure on the backers to get off blocks and make plays. our backers have played well but they need to play better.

as for my thoughts on NE. once they do lose a game this year ,which is hopefully this coming week, they might crumble. its going to be a huge mental shock to that entire organizaton.

the streak will end. 32-21 black and gold

24-13 Pats :frowning:

Steelers by 3

Dunno but I do know it will be nice watching it from the endzone

stillers by three an nat.

the bar in mp???

:finger:

yeah u bald moron :clit: No ill be at the game :finger:

o’ u mean brads endzone!!! :hsdance:

Pats by 14 :frowning: