steelers vs pats

Pains me to say it but I figure

Pats 31
Dem Stillerz - 20

CUTTY-i know this is off topic, but im from baldwin here, and saw your signature… we should have beat central last friday.it was way too close… when we beat bethal this week we will be playing central again and we will win that one… lol.

coulda woulda shoulda… close only counts in handgernades and horseshoes. That anouncer at baldwin is a fucking retard. baldwin had a late surge but thats why central is #1, Good teams find a way to win the close ones.

were you at the game?

Central loooooveees balls in their mouths. bunch of teabaggers

:greddy:

yup and those fucktard whitehall cops wrote me a parking ticket.

x9000000000000000

damn fags

:bowrofl: :bj:

high school =poooooooooop,get back to steelers & pats!

yea baldwin fans made headbands with teabags dangling from their foreheads and such, it was pretty funny. and cutty that sucks about whitehall cops thats where i live, why did they give u a ticket? they are always givin tickets for no reason…

hey fucktard,this is the pros not :greddy:highschool pooooooooop :tool:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :eek4dance

the steelers are gonna beat the pats…

haha o my, you really need to chill out. i aint tryin to hijack your thread man, i was just tryin to ask a question without openin up a whole new thread. if you just wanna see what everyone else is gonna keep on typin then, go steelers, thats all the rest of this thread will be filled with…:shakes head:…

use a pm no0b!!!

yea i know but it was meant to be more of a joke on him. wouldnt have been right in a pm… o well its over. back on topic

in OFF-TOPIC??? :booty: :beer: :moon:

good game ,so far,hope they dont let up!

Bettis is a ringer

This game is awesome! How many games have the Pats won in a row? 18 or something? Now if they could just throw the ball more to Hines so I can get some points for my fantasy team