Steelers vs Patriots, AFC Championship

winning sunday don’t mean shit if we don’t win on Feb 5th. “anything less than the best is a felony”

didnt the steelers beat him three in the same year when he was with the browns? :smiley:

ya but thats the browns. our playoff record against NE isn’t so good. not making any predictions just hold on and get ready for a wild one.

me too…im so nervous for this game. :steelers: :steelers:

<— not a football fan but I hope the steelers do win for the city and revenue.

here is my prediction:(working at a bar you see every steeler game really)

Steelers will do well defensively. Ben is a good rookie but over rated with his passing. his major attribute is moving and running. Brady on the other hand is a stay in the pocket passer that can throw a long way pretty accuratly. If and that is a big if the steelers can hold the passing game to a minimum in the secondary and just keep runnin the ball on offense they will do well. Watch for a lot of play action type stuff because the defense will be thinking run on at least the first 2 downs. steelers have 3 pretty good runners in the back feild so they should use em. staley and bettis for punding the ball and haynes for those outside runs but non the less keep the pats guessing. it is goin to come down to if ben can keep the offense on track without giving up turnovers. the steelers need to keep the offense on the feild as much as possible so the defense is fresh every set.

offense- run the ball, play action, keep high risk passes to a minimum
Defense- stop the pass and dominate for the 1st half for sure.
sp teams- needs to cover better and expect a lot of Reed in the FG department.

either way if they play like the did last week it is over for them. this game will be the real superbowl because I think either team can beat the NFC’s best

PS- the steelers are not “we” it is they. unless you play for them you have nothing to do with the team

Going to be a great game

Steelers 14
Patriots 10

no fans, no revenue, no game. I’ll say “we” as much as I want.

x100000

I think we’re gonna win!!! It’ll be a close one though.

everyone on ESPN is saying pats. they all predicted that oklahoma was going to beat USC, and that the chargers would beat the jets in the wildcard game. anything they say is probably wrong LoL

Dillon won’t get more than 80 yards against our defense. 20-17 STILLERS

I’m not a football fan, BUT… :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah::blah::blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah::blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

how do you create revenue? have you gone and paid for tickets this year?

as for me not being a fan I am most certainly not a fan of football. I know it is hard for you to believe but there are other sports to play even though football is the only one you can be fat and do it

we’ll get em again next year

you mean like on of dem dere extreme sports? Those crazy kids with their morotcycles doing all sorts of tricks and nonesense? And you totally missed the point of my post, but I guess i shouldn’t really be suprised since ive stood up and looked back at the toilet and seen things more intellegent than yourself.