STEELERS vs jets

i think this time we will tear them up!!!:steelers::steelers:!!!:steelers::steelers:

I think if we don’t play down to their level we will crush them, but the steelers have a way of letting lesser teams sneak up and bite us. I hope our great coach doesn’t let this happen.

steelers 35
jets 10

we can only beat ourselves, so as long as the intensity is there, i say its a win.

It’s going to be ugly. I’d say Steelers by 20 ugly

I dont think its going to be ugly, but I think it will be a Steeler Win… 27-17 Stillers

i hate to say it, but knowing the steelers luck i say jets are gonna win…but ill be watching the game rooting for the steelers

i think it will be a pretty close game but stillers will come out on top. and i hope the pats beat the colts

i’d rather play indy than the pats again.

why? we know we can beat the pats. and if the colts offense plays like they did against the broncos it wont be good.

ox said manning would cricigy our secondary… i dunno aint watched a colts game but damn therse been a hell of a lot of offense on their side this season

I will be heading to a bar in CT for this game with a bunch of jets fans, this should be fun!

IBcuttyStartsYammeringOnAboutCurtisMartin

here we go steelers!

31-23 steelers

:steelers::steelers::steelers::steelers:

Steelers should beat the jets, but then again the chargers should have also. And about the colts or the pats…WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING. why would anyone rather play the colts. They pretty much score at will. The steelers dont have the secondary to cover all of the amazing receivers the colts have as well as defend against the run at the same time. Mannings play action look is flawless. Yeah the colts D isnt that good but they get better every game and Dwight Freeney can get in a QB’s head. Now lets talk about the pats…Tom Brady cant handle pressure, the Dolphins proved that. Ty Law is out. Meaning someone is always gonna be open, or no double coverage. The pats receivers arent good at all. So…Cory Dillon, thats it…so again…the Steelers should WANT the pats.

oh also the game is at home, and the pats wont have the the shitty weather working in their favor AGAIN.

That was the closest game I ever saw in my entire life. Finally looked like the steelers were actually beatable. Ben showed that he was still a rookie, and hopefully he will start to play better next time around. We are really lucky to come out with the win. LETS look forward to the next game against indianapolis or new england.