Colts losing.

DAMNIT COLTS PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!

I Fawking hate pittsburgh. This is going to ruin my day if they keep this up.

They look like crap today. The O-Line isn’t holding anything to give Manning any time at all.

no kidding, a pats loss and a steelqueers win and i might just have to club a baby seal or something.

I’m rooting for the colts and the bears now :o

:word:

^^ Word x 109289473842386576157615

The only teams that deserve to be there IMO. Wouldn’t hate to see the broncos go if the steelers win today,

COLTS WILL PULL IT TOGETHER… THEY ALWAYS DOO… (fuckin colts)

DA BEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ohhhh i can’t wait

go steelers :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, what a game… WOW… Indianapolis deserves to lose with this crappy showing. Peyton Manning is the new Dan Marino is what the old man is saying and I have to agree…

wow

wow x2

archie manning paid off someone on that INT reversal, and wtf was rothlesberger doing all the way back at the 30 yd line on that fumble??? and then the most accurate kicker COMPLETELY shanks the game tying fg?

wow, just wow

could the steelers have been any luckier?

clots FTL in the playoffs, man, that was amazing.

GO BEARS

Steelers Fucking OWned the colts…now its bronco crushin time

No, the Colts pwn3d the Colts… The Steelers should have lost but then again, Manning is not a playoff QB…

It kills me that he folds in the playoffs every year.
Hes going to be Marino Jr. Fantastic stats, no rings.

this sux I have buy some one lunch on monday cause of this… i hope not chop house. T-down

Fucking steelers, you guys would understand if you have been around those fuckers, even when they suck they still think they are going to the big show. God i can’t stand them!!! terrible towel my fat ass.

well shit, that was a horrible weekend.

go broncos

I used to be a Broncos fan back in the good ol elway days when I was living in CO, we shall see what happens.

Man, I was so pumped, that was going to be the perfect ending to Bettis’ career, fumbled on the 2yr to end the season. Fucking A.

steelers :tup: x45

even after an honest pick was reversed they couldn’t keep their shit together again. after san diego wrecked the streak and the unfortunate issue with james dungy, I knew they were in trouble. w/e