Step Brothers

Who went to see this movie?

I went last night and I laughed through the whole movie.

i tried downloading it but could not find a copy…i want to see it though

I saw it. Some parts, yes were funny. The movie was possibly too immature for me but overall id say 7/10.

too immature for somebody that goes by “TheKid”

am i the only one that sees irony in this?

no, no irony in a internet forum name. you are not funny Andy.

in AN internet forum…not “in a internet”…

:picard:

thought it was hilarious. I was also laughing my ass off.

kevin was in the row next to where i was…it was glorious.

I read a review today that said it was quite possibly the worst movie of the year.

So you know its good.

Cant wait to see it.

it wasn’t bad. obviously not in the same rank as say…anchorman, old school, 40 year old virgin, superbad…but not a bad movie. i felt that although ferrell and reilly were essentially acting like 11 year olds the whole movie, it had a more mature message than some other movies, and i feel it was really geared toward grown folk who never wanted to grow up but had to.

no it really sucks. had some funny parts but overall sucked

CHEWBACCA MASKS, THANKS DAD!!!

IT’S OKAY MINE ISN’T MOVIE QUALITY!!!

Not a bad a X files, holy shit it sucked.

I enjoyed the movie as it had some pretty funny parts, nothing something I’d see again or buy the DVD of but def worth a one time laugh.

I saw it last night and really enjoyed it.

im supposed to go tonight to see it.

will ferrell set the bar too high with anchorman, nothings going to come close. i thought it was funny tho

i just got back from seeing it…i thought it was pretty funny, laughed a lot, but as already said it doesnt compare to older will movies…but yesterday heard rumor that there is suppose to be an anchorman 2 …!!!

i dont think it was that good, laughed maybe three times

boats n hoes

POW!