Stereo Bluetooth devices?

I was looking at the Nokia BH214, it seems to have pretty good reviews. I was also looking at the Jabra BT3030 but even though it costs twice as much, it has lower reviews. Is this because people are factoring in the price? I’m looking for it to listen to music so sound quality is the main issue. I’m not interested in call quality at all, I’ll probably never even take a call on it.

P.S. I’m digging the new look of the forum :tup:

I picked up a motorola rokr s9 hd for using bluetooth when I’m in the office or the gym… quality is decent for blueooth stereo headset.

I ended up grabbing the Nokia since I’m not familiar with Jabra. After its first full charge it only lasted 3.5 hours before it quit entirely(it beeps at you in about 15 second intervals when the battery is low). I was pretty pissed off at that considering it boasts 7hr run-time with music and I was listening to it at or near the lowest volume level possible so I could hear people talking to me(beeps for lowest volume level, too). I figured the first charge would be short with a fresh battery so I brought my charger along but I really didn’t expect it to be that short. I put it on charge again and left it for about 2.5 hours. The charge indicator was still lit when I took it off but I was itching to hear some music and the day was almost over so I unplugged it and put it back into use.

This time around it lasted a good 6 hours at full blast(it beeps when you hit its maximum volume). Gotta love those beeps(no, not really). Regardless of those stupid beeps… I was so pleased with its sound quality that I had plugged it into my car’s aux jack for the majority of that time. I’m not saying my stereo is the greatest but I can hear the idiosyncrasies between devices and this had none. Very pleased. I haven’t taken a call on it yet but after I see its battery life this time around I’m sure I will have taken at least one call with it.

For some reason I feel like going rock climbing or white-water rafting with this to see how good it works on a call. brb