Bluetooth Headphone Reccomendations

I really have gotten into the usability of bluetooth headphones that can pair with multiple devices. I am looking for a medium quality pair that I can use with my laptop, phone, and home laptop and seeing what people reccommend. I want something with the built in hidden microphone as well and not looking for some $300 Bose or Beats by Dre pair but something that sounds decent.

I have a pair of motorola bluetooth headphones that i got on woot.com for 25+5 about 2 years ago. My only complaint with them is the low battery indicator will ding about once every 5min for the last 45min remaining on the battery.

in for results on this. Would be nice to have the same headphones for conference calls and music and such.

I bought the Jabra Bluetooth receiver for my headphones, but it sucks.

If the streaming device is not in plain sight, and less that 3 feet away, they fail boat.

And I’m looking for the same, but over-ear, noise-cancelling. Been doing some research over the past couple of weeks, but curious of first hand impressions.

I’ve currently got a set of Plantronics in-ear, but they’re no match for my mower.

I own a set of motorola S9. Ive had them for several years and theyre great, theyre outdated now but read the reviews on the new models. Never had a problem with mine

i have some LG tone +'s that work really well and are like $70