Sterling Silver Tiffany Charm Bracelet for yo bitch!

For sale I have an authentic Tiffany silver charm bracelet
Bracelet is in great condition and comes with original bag
This peice goes in stores for $400+ and WILL get you laid

$150

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qib3ly.jpg

Out of curiousity. how do you know its “authentic”…

I know theres a lot of knock off Tiffany shit out there

…I own a store that deals with more jewelry then you have ever seen in your life.

…It’s definately Authentic.

:rofl

My girlfriend would laugh at me if i bought her this.

Such a bitch.

why?

Cause his g.f is a awsome and Prolly hates foo foo jewelry . She is more of a tattoo and body piercing chick

She’d like your Prince Albert! Oops, I forgot that was our little secret…

Hey now

:rofl:rofl

I wasnt doubting you there tough guy, I was just curious to signs of authenticity…

Well you probably should have seen the section I was posting this in… Jewelry is apart of my job/business, I sure hope I can tell the difference.

I am serious though, I’d really like to know how you know its authentic and is there any way one like myself could check for ourselves

I only say this because I am interested

Silver itself is so cheap that people dont put much effort into fakes, Real tiffany shit will be stamped Tiffany & Co. 925, or T & Co. 925 with a date. On the clasp you will also see a very small 925 marking which is a symbol for Sterling silver which is 92.5% silver. If thats not enough you can also scratch test the metal with corrosive acid

Its not about the material though, its about its origin in the first place, tiffany is expensive because its tiffany, faking a stamping on jewelry is not difficult… thats why i ask how do I or anyone else know this is in fact from tiffany and not just some stamped knockoff…

Really not trying to be a dick man… I like ya… just curious as im somewhat interested in it

I gaurentee on my life its authentic, if its not ill kneel down and suck a cock… That make you feel better?

lmao…but how does he know your not into that to begin with…haahahaha…sorry man…I had to.

lol

def not a rope smoker

Could be a pole waxer though. :dunno

Never sucked on a dudes corn?