Stewarts Got #2

www.cyclenews.com :naughty:

if he didnt wreck Reed, Reed wouldve won

Yeah reeds been on a roll this year. I like reed alot, hes been riding really good. It was nice to see windham with a good finish.

ya, Chad is on fire. hes so fast right now. ya, i cant believe Windham actually caught and passed RC late in the race in seattle…its usually Kevin that fades and gets caught late. but thats awesome for him. he looked great at Pontiac also.

Its going to be nice to see the trio(stewart,reed,rc) at the outdoors this year. Its kinda nice also that in pa we’ve 2 outdoor nationals. Should be very exciting. Only thing i hate about high point and steel city is that it’s usually so so hot!! but regardless i’ll be there :slight_smile:

Oh yeah another thing smokey that i like about reed, he’s much more honest then RC. If reed rode a bad race he will say it rather than making excuses like RC.

ya. nationals will be awesome w/ those 4. i expect it to be more RC and Bubba battling for 1st. my boy, chad doesnt do as well outdoors, so i’d expect it to be him and kevin behind those guys, w/ Kevin beating him more often. I love our Nat tracks here. they r great. i agree w/ u though. i get sun-burnt every time i go. its worth it though. i’ll be there too. we should try to get the Pittspeed MX posse rounded up for that.

Ya, i agree about Reed. i like RC alot too, but Reed tells it how it is everytime. sometimes RC acts like a bitch.