stewart

Any predicitions for Saturdays race???

I’m going with stewart as usual.lol Thats if he can keep it togther. Maybe the new number will bring some better luck.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/8e7adc96.jpg

maybe. i like the 7. also see how he adjusts to the 450f after being on a 2stroke for so long. w/ that much talent it prob wont matter. i think that stewart can beat RC indoors, cause he had the speed to be close last year. outdoors, i think RC will still be unstoppable, but this sx series i think will be a good battle.

Yea true. Its time to see some good racing cause its been awile. Its usually someone gets the holeshot and checks out. Would be nice to see some nice battling between reed,rc,js.

for sure. i’d like to have reed win the championship but i dont think he can do it. i guess i will predict RC to win it again, then stewart, then reed.

Yea i like reed alot and he surprises me at times with his speed.

yep. awesome style. soo smooth. thats what i like. james has a cool style too. its unique. ricky is pure agression, which is awesome. i like that for outdoors, but i like watching the smooth-style like guys like Reed, MC, Stewart, Windham in sx. its amazing to watch…especially in person.

Today is the day. I’m excited. :boink

Well its on.

Little report from toronto from a guy that was at practice.

OK… so JS and RC are absolutely killing it… both are pretty close. JS did run RC down in about two seconds when they got close, and when JS was in front RC couldn’t touch him… but they were really close watching them.

both are absolutley killing it.

Reed look a little off pace, during the second practice he was picking it up… but not as fast as JS and RC. IT lookes so so, not that impressed with him.

In the 250’s i think it’s gonna come down to the start, if JS is outfront, say good bye b/c no one was catching him, if RC gets the start he will have to work hard to hold it b/c it didn’t take James long to catch him.

I’m not saying JS is a lot faster… they only got close to each other once, and like i said, JS passed him right away… (and no RC didn’t pull up… they raced hard to the corner, JS railed it a flew by by in the whoops.)

125’s

Millsaps looked really fast, Short and Rammer looked good too… My prediction will be Millsaps.

Peace
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/1a8a6460.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/number7.jpg

Well the results are in

1. James stewart
  2. Ricky Carmichael
  3. Chad Reed

JBS is too fast… he crashed and still won.
I think his luck might run out like last year also.

Yea time will only tell. He def he has the speed though.

ya, i heard reed had bike problems all weekend and he admitted he wasnt goin all out cause he didnt feel confident, but who knows. stewart is gonna be tough this year. kinda weird with all these guys on 4strokes in sx tho.

js indoors RC out doors RC is unstoppable out doors and stewart wrecks to much out doors so i say all rc in the mx

RC is definitly going home to work hard this week. Aldon Baker is going to work him out. Vancouver is going to be interesting. But I am really looking forward to A1. I was thinking about flying out but it doesn’t fit in my schedule. But I will be at the San Diego Supercross and some others.