STi rear seats?

What about putting a stock WRX seat back there? Maybe just in all black so it’s not bad in appearance.

Then sell the STI seats, and make a profit off a ricer?

The SHO’s Seats didnt fold down either, It didnt matter but as fas as interior goes its should be the same as a high level taurus, just thought it was weird, cause there doent seem to be a good reason why they cant fold cause its a preformance car.

The regular taurus seats never folded down until the 3rd generation. If you looked behind the seats you would also know that there is a lot of sheet metal in the way due to the design of the seating. Providing support that the seat itself lacks in the middle.

weird

I do like stooks.

I also like getting to work when it’s snowing. And I have no budget for s2k + beater.

I used to auto-x all the time. Most of the time I’d just use trash bags and throw all 4 wheels in the back seat…and still have enough room to cruise home comfortably (and I’m 6’4.) That said, you can fit 2 in the trunk also.

I also have a rear JDM rear seat with the pass through in my car now. I’ve used it a few times while transporting certain things (exhaust, side skirts, etc).

Also, if you can get your hands on an STi limited, it does come with the pass through though you lose the alcantra like material and have leather seating amongst other things.