Stick on wheel weights

I’d like to throw the new meats on and balance em up tonight so I can come out and play but I don’t have any stick ons. Any place I can buy some quick locally?

Napa has them IIRC

yea, they have a roll of them for fucking $262. In other news, NAPA eats Wayne’s asshole and hell freezes over.

Walmart:

-Fishing egg sinkers
-framing hammer
-3m 2sided tape

dump the sinkers out (already marked for ##oz!) and smash them with said hammer. Cut some 2 sided tape and stick them on!

LOL

FUCK THAT

kkkk your redneck fixes always make me LOL. you’re a sick fuck.

Wow wheel weights are loot.

bring a pack of sinkers to the Bye-You in 12 minutes, a few beers later we will have plenty of stick on wheel weights!

idea #2

Walmart:

-Black stocking
-water gun
-mega phone

Place stocking over head. Place water gun in belt/pants half tucked in half exposed. Cary megaphone in to JD Tire kingdom or Adirondack Tire Center. Waive water gun in the air and yell into mega phone: “This is a stickup, give me a hand full of stick on wheel weights and nobody gets wet!”

:lol

you are FUCKED. see you in 3 minutes.

wow now i feel bad for throwing away tons of wheel weights that joey k20’s dad bought

I picked some up from NAPA not too long ago- the guy I talked to had no idea what he was talking about in terms of what pricing per unit was. He told me it was like $30 per strip or some such crap- instead it was actually $30 per box. Double-check to make sure they’re looking at it correctly.

I just grabbed two full boxes. Enough wheels weights to swap tires around for quite sometime.

just fucking chisle some off some wheels in a parking lot. Only takes a couple of seconds

Just put on some tack welds

Try Capital District Truck Center - 347.3800
Ask for mike, tell him you’re from shift and that you need em.
Im sure he can hook you up :thumbup

ROFL!

I have a huge FUCK TON pile of regular wheel weights. I need STICK ON wheel weights.

Goto a shop and ask if you can buy some

Idea… I’m going to start buying lead, and making wheels weights for cheaper than napa. Profit.

Nvm. cheap as fuck on ebay.

:le sigh: