wheel balancing?

Just got some new rims, and ive noticed that half of the little weight things that should be stuck on the inside of the wheel are missing. A couple of the rims dont even have the weights on them, but still have some of the sticky stuff where they were. It wouldnt be an issue, however when I hit 70-75 mph the car shakes like hell. And obviously this car shouldnt shake. It never did it on my old wheels, but it does on the new ones. My question is how do I get them balanced out again? Anywhere I can take it to get it done? Im not sure what part of the wheel should get the weights and whether they should be on the back of the inside of the rim, or on the front of the inside of the rim. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Take them to swerve

asap

:tup:

Swerve.

Yeah, like everyone else said. Stop by swerve and talk to rich or paul, they’ll take care of you. It’s a fully electronic snap-on machine which will allow you to put weights pretty much anywhere you tell the machine you want them. So if they are nice wheels and you don’t want weights to be visible, we can take care of you.

sweet! thanks guys.

Give us a call at (716) 685 8600

well id love to get these wheels done. but first you guys need answer your phone. Im not driving 45 min to find out you are closed. Ive been calling all weekend. Pm me and Ill just give you my number instead. Today is my only day off until Saturday! Gotta get them done!

We are open from 11 till at least 5 or 6 today. Just bring em by, it won’t take long. If you were trying to get a hold of us sunday, we were all out racing and the shop was closed. And saturday he has very strange hours like noon to 4, but we’re typically there longer, but don’t take care of phones because we are working on things.

sweet deal. give me an hour.

just got off the phone with paul…bring em by whenever. I let him know you were swinging by sometime today.

+1 for swerve. Thanks guys!

so is your car done?

done as in it doesnt shake anymore? yes.

yeah lol thats what i meant, i got mine done at Licatas across the street, idk what their prices are tho cuz i did it myself…

t-up to swerve and that cute kid with the curly hair heyyy lol

Ya. Im not sure what normal prices are for somethin like that, but I thought they gave me a good price.

Thanks for the props.

Big B, will you father my children?

:zong: i know

:pedo:

Also thanks to swerve for doing the only domestic around. My new tires rock.

Pat, will you mother my children?