still lurking........

hey RJ… good to see you are still screwing around. Is that a new chassis for the rb or did you repaint/build the red one?

edit: upon further inspection of the video I realized it is paint over the red chassis…

hey there, welcome :wave:

actually that is a diffrent red chassis. it was my spare from a couple years ago or so.
yes andy, i have your grip vids…safe and sound with all my other drift stuff. i saw you at the game place by williamsville a month or so ago.

glad to see this is a much more friendlier place then ubrf. mabey i wont have to lurk around as often.

uh…yeah. thanks for the welcome. thanks for checking the vid out. i know i still suck but usually finish top ten status with it.
happy drifting

:tup: nice vid, still ripping it up and the car looks good. glad 2 see you made it here

sup man :wave:

Just curious about the DVDs. And when you say game place, do you D&B’s or EB… cause I haven’t worked at EB since July. Anywho… I forgot to mention that the car looks very nice and if that’s what you considering sucking… well, I can’t wait to see what you can do when you get good :eek:

looks like we had a couple 240s there that day

:word: +1 You’ve come along way from two years ago. :tup:

hey man, just 1 thing, “TAKE ME DRIFFTING”
and yea nice to meet you.

sup man :tup:

lookin good with the doors intact :slight_smile:

sup RJ, i got that PM from you on ubrf but when i tried to reply but it said you aren’t accepting pm’s :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: also watched the vid, come a long ways since the first event at beaver run :tup: :tup:

thanks guys. i plan to get action at lancaster this year by the end of summer. you should all invest in drift rubber and wheels.

i have a nice raw street footage vid but i know you guys wouldnt wana see anything gangsta like that.