still no 11.9's for my big gay 30th

thank you kind sir! wish i woulda had his cam when i ran you!!! get a zed yet?

Not yet. So you did a cam swap? I wish I would’ve seen these weather conditions before I sold the car. For the 4 seasons that I did have it, never seen the weather we are getting. This is pure racing/et weather!

good runs My first time at track Had a good time best I could get was 12.3 at 112. Anybody going the 25th

yeah i put my baby 232/230 580/580 110 back in. car is such a joy to drive again. This weather rules for racing.

<3

videos in a bit, sorry im late to the party i had to make a detour to Rochester :snky:

Excellent runs! The DA was fucking perfect today. I wanted to go, but I was stuck here preparing for a presentation tomorrow :tdown:

I guess the DA was something around -1300!

ahh horsepower weather

awesome pat :tup:

i used a quick online calc and came up with -163 when i made my best pass. and thanks for the congrats guys!

Ahh, yup! I just check dragtimes again, and it was -1300 this morning, but then quickly went to between -200 and -100 the rest of the day. That makes your run all the more impressive :tup:

yeah it’s about time i did something with the car! lol 12.2’s was so lame.

YEA Patrick!! I guess we have to tune it now huh?

He went to the track with a new setup without getting it tuned???

correct i am on my trex tune.

Damn man, be careful!

his tune is safe, nothing to worry about

Yeah pat, mid 11’s is moving. I dont think I got any vids you you, I’ll see whats on mt camra I was letting anyone borrow it.

haha nice thread title :snky: