still no 11.9's for my big gay 30th

UPDATE: 11.472 @121
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10864&stc=1&d=1256517390

nice runs for a homo (homo for me)

:tup:

Thanks for letting me know you were going. :frowning:

lol i don’t have your number!!! pm it to me. i told you early in the week we were rollin.

i almost went today. gary kept tellin me to run the m5 but i didnt wanna break my only car.lol

you coulda drove the t/a, i have faith in you.

Getting her down! Nice work!

ya pat, great you backed it up like that.

1.67s is that your best? you stop at the scales for base, for the winter work?

yeah 1.67 is my best. i based it at 3440 weight. gonna be a fun offseason. i think i could get a better 60ft if i was able to rev to over 5k without creeping. So a linelock is in order for next year also. 6k slip clutch with 15’s should net some decent 60fts.

Pat, you ever get a hold of that scan tool?

:bigclap:

Wow thats only 100 lbs more than my car last yr when I had it on the scales, and this year with the heavier block I might but almost even with you, unless I get that k-member and some light weight things

oh yea well my fat pig of a car weighed 3620 w/o the backseat and the passenger seat

You guys are all so heavy lol…3380 with my passenger seat still in.

Great runs yesterday Pat, can’t wait to see them on the bottle.

3380 isnt exactly lightweight

nice work pat…i expect 10s soon or else youre cashfor clunker-ing that thing :wink:
seems with every type of car ive always disliked theres always a few exceptions (ie. yours, bills, kens, jesses)

i know the irs is 85 lbs more than a ford solid rear, and u have leather int. compared to my cloth lol

I didn’t say it was light, it’s just lighter than Greg’s car which we were joking about yesterday.

for sure next year buddy. 10’s n/a low 10’s high 9’s on the juice. Thanks for the comment it means alot!!

pat your car is gonna be absolutely retarded on spray and i cant wait to see it!!!