STM Evo 10.1@137 Stock Block World Record Run

wat?

Yeah, I wasn’t serious.

reaction time.

RT doesn’t factor in to the 1/4 mile e.t given.

:smash2:

So who tore down the motor to verify that this was in fact a stock block run?

No offense, I just think it’s sketchy when people declare their own “world records”.

If it is legitimate - Two Thumbs up!

Normally you don’t tear down a perfectly running motor to verify a record. :awdrifter:

You’re required to do just that for certain sanctioned classes & organizations when you break records.

Good work and nice runs. Makes me want to get an Evo even more. If I get one Ill be coming to you for mods.

he has another motor that is being built alot stronger than stock block.
hes never had the motor out of the car. if he did y would he of kept it stock? hes just trying to prove that the stock motor can go 9’s and he has the parts and know how to do it.

That’s so sweet. I want one!

Its a legit question you don’t have to fucking hump the guy for getting a low tens run on a stock block.

Congrats on the achievement at the very least, I’m actually curious how this is verified also.

lol hump the guy? hes my best friend since we were kids. just think its funny that everytime he lays down a good # then everyone thinks its not possible without a built motor.

IT WAS NOT SAID HE IS USING A BUILT BLOCK!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Its a simple fucking question, to verify a great accomplishment. you fucking douchebag.

Think of buying a car, I say it has an engine in it, are you going to look anyway. Probably.

Its not impossible…

People are always skeptical of claims made a by a business that is promoting its self and products…that are unverified by a 3rd party…

Its the same in the LS1 world when some one would come out with a new custom ground cam and post up some crazy numbers…leaving out the fact they did some crazy dyno tricks to get said numbers…

Now please formulate some typical Rochester douche bag response its a slow day work.

QFT!

Don’t shit up an advertiser thread.

Only warning.

Umm… if my calculations are correct (and they always are)… he has more passes on any single day than you have in your entire life.

Am I right?

I know its been beaten already… but come on.

Block isn’t stock. Isn’t there like a $500 rule?

I didn’t know that this car was competing in any sanctioned event that had rules…

Nice.
Why don’t you remove the mirrors.
At 137 they have got to be slowing you down a bit.
What about that chin spoiler?.(Maybe it helps, I don’t know it just looks bulky.)
Antenna, rear wiper?
I mean if you are serious about getting into the nines.(?)
How about a big funnel on the turbo to force more air in?:gotme::biglaugh: