STM Evo 10.1@137 Stock Block World Record Run

We will see what happens at the shoot out. I think the car will get there as long as it hooks. We have been working on the suspension alot and hope to do the alignment this week. Other then that I think the power is there. Fist two passes were just shake downs and if you watch the videos you can see how bad the car still was spinning.

-Em

Whats the overall weight of the car? or is that a secret :snky:

When are you taking it back to the track? I’d like to see it run.

The thing is a beast, I am sure you will get there.
I don’t anything about drag really, I just know my mirrors are really loud and sound like they are going to fly off at high speeds.:biglaugh:

Good luck at the shoot out.:tup:

Edit: if mirror(or anything) removal gets you into the nines, I want credit.:biglaugh:

Not sure. I will find out at the shootout. the scale at our local track is way off. I think the car is about 3100 still.

Mike, We are gonna be at the shootout if you want to go you are more then welcome! We cant run the car and NYIRP anymore until we get all the required safety equipment.

-Em

i bet 9.93 @136. thats my official guess for the shootout.

I would be happy with that. I dont know if it will even make it one pass though… LOL . This thing is beyond on edge.

-Em

it’s no fun if we don’t push it right? if everyone sat back and was “satisfied” this world would suck moose wang.

ah, more safety equipment means more weight means no 9’s.:frowning: sorry. Im surprised they even let your run 2x. I ran once in my bmw and they booted me for a lousy 11.4

he wont have a problem about getting booted at the shootout.

goodluck em/shawna :tup:

Im not that worried about the weight. Just dont have the money to dump in it now. There are alot of parts to be made that can offset the weight.

-Em

Great times. I can’t believe how close you are to 9’s. I would be happy to get into the 10’s with my car!