STM's New Building on W. Henrietta Road!

:tup: to thriving while most are dying.

Looks very nice :tup: Clean shop as always :tup:

Just seen this when i was leaving midas on friday. Looks good!!

lol, exactly! Actually, I haven’t even played it yet! =(

wow you guys are moving right on up there. What was the reason for the move (if any)?

I’ll have to stop by there real soon to check it out.

Looks good guys, but the question remains. When are you gonna open up shop in buffalo??

Very cool! Im right down the street. Ill have to come visit

Dave, just stop by and you’ll understand!

And I’m pretty sure we won’t be moving to Buffalo, if anything we would go South… waaay South! But that is a long time away if ever.

Looks awesome guys… I’m going to try to stop down today.

thats a great looking shop. looks awesome!

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

Congrats!

so this might explain why when i stopped by last friday, no one as was at the old shop. ha.

awesome.

This is right down the road from the MCC Tech Center, I will definitely stop by and check things out.

looks great, you guys are truckin

Congrats. Like the no shoes inside policy.

old auto options building?

Yep.

Stopped into the new diggs today - not bad! Always nice to move to a new location, see about getting new business.

lol @ the Mustang revving as he went by the shop today, looks like you’re used to it though.

Am looking forward to some baseline dyno’s soon! Wanna see what I’ve got on my hands.

lol, thanks Matt, yeah, the ricers know we are here! We saw a sick honda race last night and a bike being chased by 5 cops. :meh:

Oh well. I’ll take it. :slight_smile:

haha yea you guys are right in the middle of the sunday night rice fest. i’ll be by this week sometime