STM's workforce expands again! New Sales Rep and re-introductions of current staff!

As STM moves into a bigger, better building, our workforce is now expanding again.

Heres a few quick bios of our workforce to better assist you!

We have a new Sales Rep who is going to be taking over sales, transactions, questions, PMs, and e-mails so I can work on other things around the shop.
His name is Brian Gleason, and will be going by the screen name of Gleason at STM on forums we sponsor. Direct any questions to him via PM or email at gleason@streettunedmotorsports.com . He has been in the DSM scene for awhile, and been a good friend around the STM shop since the beginning. He still has a bunch to learn and will hopefully catch on quickly.

Our main man in charge of shipping is Austin. His email is Austin@streettunedmotorsports.com
He puts orders together, packs them and sends them out. He also does a little bit of everything around the shop. A very good helpful hand who has alot of potential and already exceeding our expecations with his ability to do any task we ask.

Cory is the resident mechanic and tech. Hes very skilled at building, ripping apart, and diagnosing problems with DSMs, EVOs…anything! He is very meticulous in his work and treats customer cars with the utmost respect as if they were his own. He is also the resident painter, and does our smoked markers and any other painting projects. Anyone who has seen the paint job on his 2G talon knows how good he is.(pictured below)

Shawna [ 4g63girl ] works constantly on updating and making sure the website is in perfect working order. She is continually adding new parts on website as they arrive. She is also responsible for making the page even easier and more pleasing to browse. She is also the one who always takes our car photographs and pictures of parts for the site.

Me: Emery. I am still doing alittle bit of everything, keeping the shop moving forward. We just expanded to a bigger shop, on one of the busiest streets in Rochester. I am working on keeping StreetTuned Motorsports #1 to current and future customers with our customer service, great prices, and quality work. I’m very anal about making sure things get done correctly the first time, and it shows in the employees that I hire as well.

I hope your current and future transactions with us are everything you expect, and we aim to please! If you have any issues, comments, questions, or anything else always feel free to PM us, email Gleason@streettunedmotorsports.com, or call us at 585-730-4314

Here are 2 Quick pictures of our shop cars.

STM Evo
http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/z/ricer/stm_train.jpg
Cory’s 2G
http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/z/cory_bowers/evil_tsi_train_front.jpg

Congrats Emery!!

:tup:

cory’s paint looks amazing!!

:tup:

nice to see local businesses doing well. kinda makes me proud, ha.

Coulda sworn gleason already worked there. Or was he always around and he’s just getting paid now? lol.