New employees here at STM!

Just wanted to introduce our newest guys here at STM. We’ve been growing rapidly and selected 2 of the best and most trusted guys in the area to help us out!

First, Nick Carelton. He drives an 91 GSX and he is our resident welder/fabricator (the guy responsible for our sweet front-mounted 2g turbo kit that is in the works right now.) Nick used to work with 6 second drag cars, and has alot of experience with roll cages, and suspension work. He is also very knowledgeable about safety regulations, making sure we do things right the first time! He is an excellent welder and treats it as an art form. Nick also enjoys short walks on the beach and his personal services are available for an extra $3.75 per hour.

And we just added Brian Gleason. He drives a 95 awd TSI and will be our main sales rep! You’ll probably be hearing from him quite a bit here! Brian has been involved in the DSM community for 5 years and we love his work technique. He absorbs everything like a sponge and we think he is an excellent addition to the shop!

Both show the same commitment to customer service and care with vehicles as we do, and most importantly, we like them. :thumb:

Brian’s forum name is : Gleason at STM

And Nick pretty much sits in the corner and does his work! He doesn’t come out much to the internet… although you’ll probably see us all out at the shootout and events!

congrats…wish i could get a job:picard:

:tup: gleson, my favorite cameraman.

congrats

DSM guys?!?!?

when are they going to have time to work on customers cars? all the DSM guys i know are too busy trying to keep their cars running. :slight_smile:

congrats :tup:

congrats

ahah,anytime! I can’t stand bad video footage because I can never work with it when editing. and i’m light weight! :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s currently off the road, so I actually have time for other things in life… like working to get money for my DSM. AHAHAHAH :stuck_out_tongue: :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

thanks

:tup: to expansion and success

:wave:

gleason! :slight_smile:

congradulations

^^ Congratulations

Siqq